The smiths.

A few months after moving in this new town, I've gotten used to the peaceful environment. I've also gotten close to the family across me; the Smiths.
They were a kind hearted family. Beth, an animal surgeon. She helped me unpack my remaining stuff and toured me around the town. She told me that I was different, and that she admired how I was. She's my first friend ever. It's probably weird, due to the fact that Beth is like in her 30s. She's like a sister to me, a sister from a different mother. She even told me that she felt the same, which made me want to protect her and help her forever. Her husband, Jerry, wasn't as smart. But he was respectful and kind to me. He sometimes takes advices from me: about Beth. Last night he texted me, asking if he should surprise Beth with roses and a box of chocolates. I didn't really know much about love, but I know that some things makes me flutter. What Jerry suggested did made me flutter, and wish that someone would do that for me someday. Which will probably never come. Cause fun fact, nobody likes me. And I never had a boyfriend.
Summer, a young teenager. She wasn't really like anyone in her family. She was a normal-phone addict teenager. Everytime I look at her, she's on her phone. Either talking to her boyfriend or getting on instagram ranting about everything that annoys her. Which comes to morty.
Morty, is a weird little boy. The first time I ever talked to him, he asked me if I had a boyfriend with a Red scarlet face. I immediately noticed that the boy was a little too interested in me, but I'm old. Way older then him. And hell, he's just a boy. Not that I don't find him cute, he's simply adorable. I like teasing him and ruffling up his hair out of no where. Just to see his cheeks turn red as he stutter out anything that comes out from his mouth. He isn't always home, he's actually rarely home. All because of his grandfather. Rick.
Rick sanchez. A elderly man who is a fucked up mad psychopath scientist. I've heard a lot about him from morty. I even sometimes spotted a shadow of his lab coat while I was visiting the smiths house for a late night drink with Beth. Ive never actually talked to him. Everytime I tried, he disappears out of no where. or, disappears into his some what portal. I've heard from morty that they go on weird dangerous but sometimes fun, adventures. I didn't believe it at first, but when morty showed me the portal gun and the green portal, I believed it all. I was overwhelmed. Overly excited and amazed by the fact that a actual time traveling portal existed.
The smiths are filled with mystery.