Oh

This book is strictly smut.

I walked into the elevator. I pressed the floor number in which he and I lived on. A few moments later, I got off the elevator. I walked up the hall to our apartment door and quietly turned the door knob, my arms full of groceries.
I put all the groceries down on the counter before proceeding to put them up. After putting all the groceries up, I quietly tip toed to our shared bedroom and quietly opened the door, assuming he was asleep, but just to check on him. After opening the door, I widened my eyes at the sight in front of me.

It was Adym with his hand wrapped around his well endowed member, stroking it at a moderate speed. I bit my lip in awe the sight in front of me. I was scared to walk in the room, for the fact that he might open his closed eyes. I was aroused at the sight of him pleasuring himself. I watched as his bare chest rose and fell quickly at the same pace as hand glided up and down his cock. His gray sweatpants and boxer briefs were around his ankles. From his knees down, his legs were dangling off the bed. Socks, gripping tightly to his feet.

I groaned quietly at the sight. I stood there for a few moments before hearing him moan "y/n". I couldn't help but to walk over. I dropped to my knees on the floor in front of him. The sound of my knees hitting the floor, made him open his eyes in horror.

I smirked before tossing his hand away from his member. I licked the tip, before wrapping my plump lips around his member. I slowly lowered my head getting as much of him that could fit, into my mouth, and stroking the rest of it with my hand.

I slid my head up and down, pushing him further in my mouth with each movement. He gripped my hair, pushing my head down further on his appendage.
My eyes were starting to water, as he kept hitting the back of my throat. I held up pretty good, only coughing a few times.

When I heard a vulgar sound escape from his lips, I pulled my head up and away from his member, because I knew he was close to his high. He whined softly looking at me, his eyes were hooded and barely open. He was breathing heavily.

I stood up, his eyes following my every move as I took my boots, socks, and shorts. I pulled off my flannel, then my tank top. He was biting his lip as I reached behind myself undoing the clasp on my bra, the item of clothing falling off my arms. His pupils dilated further where you couldn't even see color in his eyes. I pushed down my panties and stepped out of them once they hit the floor.

I walked over to Adym, bending over to kiss him. I straddled him, but instead of sitting on him I hovered above him by being on my knees. I connected our lips, his tongue slipping across my bottom lip, I allowed him entrance. I felt his touch on the backs of my thighs.

His lips slowly traveled down my neck and I moaned a bit. He gripped my legs putting them on his shoulders before gliding into me.

He slid into me without problem, considering how wet I was. He wasn't holding back, slamming in and out of me relentlessly.

My heart was pounding at an erratic pace. He leaned down connecting our lips. His thrusts were even more erratic and I knew he was getting close and so was I.

"Fuck" I groaned when he delivered a extra deep thrust. He pulled away from the kiss and smirked doing it again.

I was on the brink of finishing when he reached down and began to run circles around my clit and that's all it took to send me over the edge into ecstasy as I tightened around him causing him to fall off the edge too, Us moaning as we both came.

I felt weak once I came down from my high. I felt as if I tried to stand, my legs my fall out on me, but I decided to try to stand anyway. I rose to my feet for a split second before falling in the floor. A huge grin spread across his face.

Needless to say, I got dressed sitting down, his grin never leaving his features...

Remember: Requests Are Open!!!
Peace Out, Bitches 😂😍💋