Chapter 6

Perrie

"Jerrie?!" I heard a very familiar voice sing-call from the living room. I groan as Jesy came bouncing into my room, grinning madly as she saw us.

"The movie's starting!" She exclaimed, eyes flickering from Jade to me, back to Jade and back to me and back again and so on and so forth.

"We'll be there in a minute," I heard Jade say so softly. Jesy seemed to have caught it and bounded away. Jade turned her head to face me. Before I could say anything, she gently placed her lips on mine. It was short and sweet, but left a lasting impact on me. I felt dazed, feeling unlike anything I felt before.

"Thank you for saving me." She grinned and stood up, pulling me with her. Hands linked, we entered the living room and sat ourselves in between Jesy and Leigh.

"Hey, move over." I heard Jesy complain. I frowned at her as she rushed to Leigh's side.

"Since there's Jerrie, I don't see why there can't Lesy." She chuckled and all three of us rolled our eyes. Such a cheeky Jesy.

We continue to watched the movie as all four of us cuddle our girlfriends. I don't need to be told that Jesy and Leigh are together. They love each other, just like how I love Jade.

However, Jade is being awfully quiet. I don't know why. I give her a peck on the top of her head and she looks at me questioningly.

"What's wrong, baba?" I asked softly so I wouldn't disturb the couple next to us.

"I'm scared Jed will do something to you... or them," she whispers.

"Why? The lawyer has said already, if he lays another finger on you, he'll be sent to jail immediately." I remind her.

"That's protection for me. Not you." She says, her voice cracking.

"Don't worry, baba, we can take care of ourselves." I kiss her again, my lips pressing against her cheeks. However, when I pull away, she frowned.

"You have terrible aim, Perriwinkle." She teased. Eating to prove her wrong, I press my lips to hers and she moans, "I take that back."

I kiss her deeply until I hear a retching sound.

"Blarh...." I heard the familiar Jesy voice. She's so annoying, I groaned and pull away from my baby. She was bent over, pretending to vomit. Leigh was not doing anything productive either, simply clutching her sides and laughing. I roll my eyes as Jade giggles. But her face is flushed in embarrassment.

"Ignore them, baba." I tell her, kissing her lips once more. Jesy heard that and glared at me, but her lips was curved upward slightly.

I grin slyly, knowing I'd win this battle. But if I was going to give my love to Jade, I'm going to have to step my game up. Because Jesy wouldn't let us off with out affection that easily. Goodness gracious, why did I ever agree to start a band with her? But it was all for the greater good.