"ummm what happened"

Your pov
••••••••••••••••••••••••
After your father left for work, which is a very popular business place that pays greatly, you, Gaten and your brother are left to do whatever. Gaten grabs a bag from under the coffee table and heads to the bathroom, to get changed you assume. You go to your room and pull out a set of dungarees from your unpacked suitcase, as your too lazy to pack it in your closet.
You throw hair into a messy bun and meet Gaten in the living room. You both eat some breakfast and head out.
He doesnt tell you where you are heading off to but all you need to do is phone your father and get some money.
*Tim skoop*
"Y/N you look like you just came from kindergarten" Finn says pointing at your outfit.
You admit, its true.
"You look like you just crawled out of a garbage can" you joke.
"Yeh well you look 7 years old" he fires back.
"Finn that hair of yours looks like youve been dragged out of bed and through a bush" you finish the argument and Gaten bursts out with adorable laughter.
"Stop it you two" Noah says hitting Finns shoulder.
"Question, where are we going?" Caleb asks Gaten. He stops giggling and shakes his head.
"You'll see." He says.
"Question, is River coming?" Finn says quickly, embarrassed straight after.
"Why Finny. You got a little crush?" You say nudging him. He pushes you back and you bump into Gaten whos walking beside you.
"Seriously Finn. Do you like her?" You ask again.
"Well.....just dont tell her. Please" he pouts and you just laugh.
"Sorry buddy but she needs to know"
"Damn you"
"Yeh. Shes coming" Gaten says.
Two or so minutes pass and River soon joins the 5 of you walking down the road.
"So, Gaten where's this date of yours with miss kindergarten over here" River laughs and Finn yells loudly. " SHE AGREES WITH ME" He grows red again as i try to shut him up.
"Even if it was a date it would be a double date." You smile devilishly. River gives you a questioned look, her brown hair falling into her face.
"Since fINN LIKES RIVER" you yell and sprint away from his grip. He chases you down the road until you come to a right turn. You dont hesitate in swerving that way but stop in shock. Finn stops beside you and you both stare.
A huge field lays in front of you, filled with candy stalls and fairground rides. Theres pink, purple, red and the entire rainbow.
The others catch up and they all copy your actions.
"This is your double date?" Noah asks.
"I guess so" Gaten replys.
*Tum skap*
You have tried out all of the rides and left the ferris wheel till last. All 6 of you stand in line, around 12 people in front.
"We will be right back" Gaten says, grabbing yout hand and pulling you away from them.
He drags you towards the cotton candy stall and a lady with electric pink hair turns around and smiles.
"How many?" She asks.
"Two please" Gaten answers and gives her two dollars before you can.
"Hey!" You say waving the money in his face.
"No. My treat"
You roll your  eyes and watch as the woman grabs two cardboard cones. She twists them around the cloud of sweetness and it soon builds up into a massive blob. She hands them to you and you both thank her.
As you walk away, River and Finn run past towards the booth you just visited. They hold hands and River skips in the lead, pulling the poor boy and nearly wripping off his arm.
Soon you re join together and the ferris wheel awaits us.
You all climb into 3 separate carts; you and Gaten, River and Finn and Caleb and Noah. The ride starts moving and you hold your breath.
"You ok?" Gaten asks, noticing your uneasiness.
"Im kinda afraid of hights" you admit the fear that has grown and infested you for years.
Gaten slide closer to you.
"Dont worry" he reassures. You smile and he smiles back.
You go round once and you soon love it. The beauty of being above the field and being able to see the sun setting and the orange sky.
All of a sudden, as you and Gaten reach the very top, the ride jolts and stops.
"Ummm what happened" you ask to no one in particular.