Parts.

These "parts" are each a small paragraph I wrote to describe some of friends,and since I have not written anything any a while,I thought I would share it here.

Friend E: I first came across your name in a magazine about Greek Mythology.It told tales of mighty goddesses and glorious warriors,tales of victories and losses,tales of pain and relief,all these tales told about you.For she might seem as complex as a rubic cube,but infact she was easy to solve.She hid behind despair and discouragement,but when it came the time to rise,she rose in a way that only queens and eagles could.She rose like a Phoenix from its ashes,as if it was her birthday and she was celebrating her day.She always puts herself down more than others could,although somehow she had the ability to dust herself and get up all over again.She left paths for mistakes because that was how she learned to live through life,to wander and make a mistakes,then to correct them so that she would never repeat them.She was a tale of her own,written in her own ink,her papers woven with care and practice along the years.A tale only you could tell,and am proud to say I was a part of this adventure.

Friend M: She did not have an easy past,and because of that she is strong.Stronger than metal and fiercer than any lion,if only she could see that.She is a storm,a whirlwind of battle scars,laughter,messy colours and a lot of memories.A pandora box that opens with a secret key,a secret key that only those worth it can open it and have a peek inside.A peek into her world,a world beyond any imagination.She is a ball of energy,a fire to be feared,a Phoenix rising over and over again from its ashes.Oh,how I wish for her to not only see how she is a force to be reckoned with but also believe it with her heart,with complete conviction that this the only truth I know about her.

Friend A: I may seem shy,so you think you can underestimate me.Oh boy how wrong you are.I am quiet only because I take time to observe you.I take time so that I can think before I speak,though most of the time I may crack and speak without any thought.Know that if I crack around you then I have unconsciously let you become a part of my comfort zone.I have peeled back some of my walls and let my guard down,I have let myself consider you a friend.And if there is something am known for,it is that am fiercely protective of my friends.

Friend N: She was too ignorant about herself.Casting covers around the pieces she let get exposed unconsciously to hide them away.Despite her attempts she cannot help herself,cannot help speaking out for herself and for others who she sees herself reflected in them.She cannot keep silent,she is never without a cause,but she takes her time to unravel.It is like a chick breaking free from the egg,it does not immediately free itself.First it shakes itself awake and forms cracks in the walls of the egg,and the more light and warmth it feels the more it breaks through the egg.And what a glorious sight that is,the birth of the chick that wander to its mother,that wanders through the world perhaps on weak and shaky legs but nonetheless with curiosity and determination.She maybe a force of nature,but she usually like any other human has her ups and downs where she thinks she is a drizzle where in fact she is a thunderstorm.If you dig deep enough you can see inside her a battle field between sparks and shadows.You will see her stuck between taking matters in her own hand and being control and giving into the tiniest of details letting it rule her.She creates those shadows in her minds,imagining problems and living them before letting them even happen(they might not even happen),but nonetheless she allows them to live inside and wreak havoc.

So for each friend I wrote the first letter of their name,followed by the description that I thought fits their personalities the best.They all said I was spot on, hope you like them anyway.