IGCSE sucks

Hello my people of this earth,

Or somewhere else in this universe, I won't judge

That seemed really cringe and stupid bit OH WELL, WHAT IS DONE IS DONE...

K to the point now,
As you can tell by my beautiful title, this chapter is about how CIE exams sucks ass.

First off all, I'll let y'all now that I'm in 12th Grade, so my A LEVEL exams will start in about 6 months time...
Which sucks.

So I have been pretty busy lately with all the note-taking and deciphering my own bloody handwriting because of the freakin sloppy written words which I don't even remember writing.

Because of all that, I may (will) be very inactive, (I'm saying that as if I'm always active) so the cover shop thing is closed for now (shameless self advertising) and by the end of the Cambridge Exams, if I survive, I will open it back up.

Now, the Exams, I'll just say, I'm mega screwed because I never study yet, I'm not failing, but I'm not ready to try my luck and wing it, I don't have the willpower to.

So goodbye all my tv shows which I give all my time of day to, we will surely meet again.

Oh! And here's the fun part, I take all sciences, physics is already too hard now I have to do a bloody legit exam of it.

OH GOD END MY LIFE LONG MISERY!!!!
Please??