Young Love ♡☆¤

Em; I'm 14 I have a crush on Brielle she's my neighbour and I don't think she likes me

Brielle; I'm 13 I live in a nice neighbour hood and I have a BIG crush on this boy called Em but I don't know how to tell him he is really cute and funny I love him.

Remy; Brielle is my annoying big sister.  my football buddie is Em is a great footballer. !

Brielle;
I was in my window and saw Em Playing football alone Striking his best skills I was watching every moment  until he looked up I was too slow to dodge. Shit. He caught me . He waved and smiled . I smiled back and Drew the curtains and sat on my bed  went on my phone and Listened to my best song that reminded me of him. I smiled and sang along this boy is always on my mind I thought to myself .

Em; Seeing Brielle this morning was The best, I decided that having a crush is boring it' was better to man up and talk to her so I planned it all. We all played out around 8pm it was dark but the light from my living room shon. I saw her beautiful face My heart managed to stay in place. ' Hi, Brie' 
she looked at me 'What you up to now'  I gave her a rose I picked from the rose bush ' 'Thanks,Yeah"

Brielle; Em gave me a rose I was super Gassed. I put it in my hair but it fell of It smelt of  primark eyeliner.

Em; I Had Bad news I had to Travel with my family I didn't know how to spit the news to my friends especially Brielle. 

Remy; I went to visit Em Until he told me that he was Going to his country for a while I was shocked and upset he told me that he was leaving tonight.

Brielle;  I was wondering where Remy Was so I went downstairs the front door was opened so I went downstairs walked to Em's back garden and Knocked on the door Remy and Em  sat on the sofa he looked so upset. I went  to sit on the chair in the corner. ' what's up man, why you lots sat here like idiots and woahh who's travelling bare bags'

Em; Brielle came over and asked what was going on I waited for Remy to spit the news but he didn't Brielle can you come over for a min I followed him to the garden 'I'm going Turkey for a long while babes'  I called her babes I felt like superman her face shon again . 'Oh. How long though' she looked devastated ' 2months' as she was about to talk I quickly pecked her on the cheek.

Brielle;  My Heart Dropped Em actually kissed me On the cheek. I was So happy. I just hope He can do it again but I don't think so.

Em; I felt so good after I kissed Brie I felt so Angry that I had to go away for so long.

Em's Is gone .

2 weeks later

Brielle;  I was thinking about Em. I logged on to Skype and Saw his name with a green dot he was online I jumped and twisted for a good 5 mins and then called him as it beeped I felt excited I didn't want to call Remy Or else he would have got super excited.  I looked a mess but I quickly fixed  my face and  hair ' Hi  Princess ' I laughed.

Em; after skyping Brie. Mum told me that we was going back to London tomorrow  I was so happy. Me and  my older sister Hayzee  Jumped in exitment ' Give me the laptop I need to speak to Brielle ' s Sister Ellie. I handed over the laptop and Went to bed and saw the gift I got Brielle it was a necklaces that said  'seni seviyorum '  It meant I love you In turkish.