Into the woods

{Dippers POV}

"Mable cmon hurry up Bill's right behind us!"I shouted to the sprinting girl behind me.I was infront so I chose were to run to and I had chosen the woods seeing as we knew them like the back of our hands."I'm coming Dipper!"she called back.I looked back and didn't see a giant yellow angry triangle after us so I decided we needed a rest so we stopped at a nearby tree."I'll take...lead next...time"Mable tried to pant out."hehe yeah...Sure we'll see...about that"I breathed.I don't think Bill had got us running like that for 2 years since weirdmageddon when he tried to make us corpses.Bleh just thinking about it makes me shiver in my skin."You ok Dip?" Mable asked seeing me shiver."I'm fine, just...thinking,"I replied calmly."WhEre ArE YoU TwO!?"I heard a demonic and phsycotic voice call out."Mable run!"I whispered hoping that he wouldn't hear us.We started to run and hear giant stomps after us."FoUnD YoU!!!!"It called."Dipper Run!" she glanced back at me.I tripped on a showing tree root,Mable stopped and skidded waiting for me looking at the place where we came from nervously."Just go!I'll find you but just run!"I screamed at her.She thought for a second but soon she turned and ran.I looked back to see a human with some chains and a vicious grin walk out of the black."Well Pinetree looks like I win,so what am I going to do with you?"he asked teasing me.I just stared at him angrily trying not to show the fact I was terrified. 

{Wirts POV}

"Run Greg!"I screamed at the little boy behind me.I could see he was really tired and I didn't see the beast anywhere so I said we could rest."Finally my legs hurt so bad and that's a rock fact!" Greg said in a happy voice with a smile on his face."Not now Greg,I think we should keep going, the beast will be here any minute,"I told him in a worried face and as I did that an eerie voice called out that made me jump up."We've got to go!"I shouted at Greg.We both started to run but I was grabbed back by something. Greg stopped and turned."Just run!I'll catch up!"I called out of the dark.I just saw him run off when I was met with the face of the beast.