"Him"

**Your P.O.V**
I kept hearing faint mumbling then a sudden shout came from near by,"The whole world heard it!", I jumped noticing something was out there, "Ssshhh, what if she hears us" I started to panic, someone was watching me. I started to run back to the village i kept looking back in case someone was following me,"stop being a whimp" "go back", the voices said intimidating me, but this time I didn't listen.I was tired of it controlling me. I kept running until I reached the village, I was out of breath. "Where were you?". I was even more frightened by the sudden voice. I looked up and my brother jin was there.Out of every one it had to be Jin. "I asked you a question" he said walking closer to me "I-I was...", I didn't know what to say i haven't seen him in since I was 5 and now he wants to talk "Hosoek told me" I'm gonna kill him "told you what?" "Don't be stupid, why did you sneak out!" "Since when do you care" I said rolling my eyes and walked past him trying to get out of this situation, but he stopped me "I'm your brother Y/N of course I care"now he wants to show me he cares? "its not safe out there"he said making me face him "what do you know" I said getting out of his grip and walked home. Why now?As soon as I walked in, my naji was there. Great just what this night needs "did you see it " she asked "see what Naji what are you talking about" " I know you snuck out, you wanted to see the creature did you see it?" I was confused, how did she know "nei, nothing happened Naji I was at Hosoeks" "really? Because he told me something different" "can I please go to sleep" I said walking away not bothering to hear her answer.I can't believe Hosoek would do that he ratted me out to my brother and Naji, can I still trust him? Who was speaking in the woods? I still can't get the thought that there might be something in the woods. I'm probably going to delusional,i need to sleep. I thought as my eyes slowly dosed off.

**Taehyngs P.O.V **

"Tae, Tae wake up" my eyes slowly opened revealing Jimin. "Were having a pact meeting Namjoon wants to speak to us". "Uuuggghhh" I said getting up. I didn't want to talk to Namjoon I was trying to avoid him because I knew Yoongi told him. We quickly turned and started running. As we were running I could already see the other wolves waiting for us under the tree. As soon as I got there Yoongi started to sniff me,as he walked away I noticed a he was relieved. Namjoon turned human and looked serious and everyone took that as a sign that it was impotant. "Soooo",Jungook said braking the silence everyone looked at him then at Namjoom."So who was the one that went to the village?". Everyone looked at me, did Yoongi really tell everyone! "There's a village?" I said lightly chuckling then stopped realizing nobody was laughing. "Ok fine I did, but why does it matter nothing happened anyway" I was frustrated why did they care so much about me going to the village . " someone saw you! " "be quiet Yoongi the girl heard you yell last night!" I said annoyed. "Yoongi what is he talking about!" Namjoon said "Nothing ok nothing happened last night" he said starting to walk off "hey this meeting is not over" Namjoon said running after him and me as well.

**Yoongis P.O.V**

"Nothing ok nothing heppened",I said walking off. As I was walking off I heard Namjoon yell somthing but I didn't hear I was too busy replaying last when we saw the creature. She was so beautiful ever since last night her image wouldn't get out of my mind wait what am I saying that's impossible I can't think like this." hey you ok " I turned around and tae and Namjoon we're standing there "I'm fine ok" but I wasn't why was this creature still in my mind why can't I stop thinking about her.