-2-

(Hey, this is delonge_face..I've been busy n stuff so sorry about the long absence here..)

Mark's POV

After going to the jewelry store, I drove to Skye's house to take her to the park just to walk around and look at the sunset. Once I pulled up in front of house, I got out of the car and walked to her house, knocking on the door. She then opened the door and smiled. "Mark, hey!" She said. "Hey, Skye. I'm not..bothering you or anything, right?" I asked her. "No, of course not." "Okay, good."

"What brings you here?" Skye asked. "I just wanted to ask if..you wanted to go to the park with me? Just for a walk n stuff." I replied to her. "Yeah, sure." "Great." Once Skye got ready, we headed out the door.

As we walked through the park, I extended my hand as she holds my hand, smiling at me while I did the same. "Mark, do you remember our first date?" Skye asked as I laughed. "I remember every part of it." I replied to her as she laughed. "You were adorable when you were nervous." I shook my head. "Did not." "Did too. And remember when you nearly fell on ice and you had to hold onto me?" "Why did you bring that up?" We both laughed and smiled.

"Hey, how do you throw a party in space?" I asked Skye as she shrugged. "You plan-et!" She laughed. "What do you call a fake spaghetti?" "I don't know?" "An im-pasta!" We both laughed. "What do sea monsters eat?" "Fish and ships?" "How do you know that one?" "Everyone knows that one, MarkyMark."

"Stop calling me thaat!" I complained. "Fine." She replied. "Thank you." I kissed her cheek as we both sat down on a bench, looking at the sunset. "The view is beautiful, you know?" Skye said. "Oh, like you? I know." She blushed at my comment, making me smile. "Hey, you know I love you right?" I asked her. "Of course, Mark. And I love you, too." She said as I smile nervously. "Well, uh..I know I might not show it and all, but really deep inside..I really do love you." She smiled at me.

"We've been dating for a few years now..and I'd like to take it to the next level." I said before getting down on one knee as Skye slowly covered her mouth. "Ever since we've met on the All The Small Things set, I've liked you. When you rejected me at first, I kinda understood. But when you finally accepted my feelings..I've never been so happy." I pull out a small black box, opening it to reveal a ring. "Skye Everly..will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me..?" I asked her as she nodded happily with a smile. "Yes! A thousand times yes!" She said as I smiled widely before sliding the ring on her wedding finger and kissing her softly, making her kiss back.

I let go and smiled. "I love you." She said to me. "I love you, too." I told her, smiling. I can't believe it. She said yes. Few minutes later, we walked back to her house as I sang a song to her while walking.

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again

However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you

(Fly me to the moon)

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again

However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you

Once I finished, she smiled at me. "I've always wanted to sing that song to you." I told her as we stopped at her front door. "Well, I liked it. A lot." She said before kissing me as I kissed her back. She lets go with a smile. "So..I'll see you later?" I asked her as she nodded, opening the door. "Yeah." As she walked inside her house, I waved goodbye before she did the same and closed the door. I walked to my car and got inside. I couldn't stop smiling. She actually said yes. She's officially going to be a Hoppus. I drove back to my house to tell the guys and a few more of my friends.

(Sorry for making it short, I had no other ideas.)