Chapter 11 (A & A's P.O.V)

Chapter Eleven

(Well here is the next chapter, as promised at 3,500 reads, hope you like it >.

Aidan's P.O.V

Music pulsed throughout the dark, body-filled room. I sighed as I took another swig of my beer. Parties weren't my thing, but Skylar loved them, so of course, I was always dragged into them. Tonight was a pack party, the whole pack plus a couple of their human friends were invited.

I pushed my way through the sweaty, grinding bodies as I searched for Skylar. I saw her far across the room, leaning against the wall. A glowing smile split her face as her musical laughter reached my ears. She wore a crimson dress that hugged her curvy body so tightly that it could've been painted on.

I growled lustfully at the beautiful sight before me. I would enjoy ripping that dress off if her body later tonight. Skylar's glimmering eyes flickered to mine before they filled with the realization of who was heading towards her. She gave me a wide smile and pushed off the wall.

"Hey" she said between giggles. Aria was just telling me the funniest joke. Aria, tell Aidan the joke!"

My body froze as I felt Aria's presence behind me.

Shit.

I could already feel the bond pulling me to her, willing me to gather her in my arms and taste her sweet, full lips. A painful throbbing began to pulse in my lower region, not being able to mate Aria was killing me. Skylar's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the sight of my frozen body.

"You alright Aidan?" She asked worriedly.

Instead of replying, I turned to Aria and plastered a smile on my face, her mouthwatering scent hit me full force, causing me to groan in anguish. Wait. This girl wasn't Aria...she looked nothing like the unkempt girl I met a few months ago.

Her ebony hair was pin straight and hung down to her waist. The clothes she wore hugged her body perfectly, I could even see the creamy swells of her cleavage peeking from above her crimson top. She was shyly picking at her fingers and staring at the floor.

"Aria, go on tell him!" Aria's eyes flickered up to mine and my breath caught in my throat.

Her sapphire irises were piercing beneath the black makeup that surrounded her eyes. She took her full red bottom lip between her white teeth and chewed it nervously. All the blood in my body rushed to my manhood in that moment, I needed to take her, I needed her body right now.

I turned away and left both girls looking awestruck, if I stood there any longer I would've fucked Aria right there on the wall, in front of my whole pack and my girlfriend.

******************************************

Aria's P.O.V

I watched Aidan bemusedly as he quickly turned his obsidian black eyes from my blue ones and then, without warning, stormed off. There was no mistaking what I had seen and felt just now.

When my eyes caught Aidan's golden ones, his pupils throbbed and then expanded, pushing the golden color to the very edge of his iris. Those black eyes were filled with raw, unbridled lust, lust for me. Electricity and heat filled the air between us....and something else.

A strange pull from my very core drew me to him, as if my soul wanted to embrace his.

"I-I'm sorry Aria, I don't know what's gotten into him" Skylar grumbled, snapping me out of the longing gaze that I cast at Aidan's retreating figure.