Neko-Chibi Vampires?

Subaru's P.O.V

(Sigh) This so irritating. I thought.

"Come on! It won't be so bad." I just gave him a glare.

"Yes, it will." Before he could say anything I interrupted him, "you'll try to drink her blood."

"It's not our fault her blood smell so delicious!" I glared at all of them and growled.

"I'm not bring her over." I teleported before they could say anything. 

Damn, Kou. Bringing her up. I check what time it was on my phone. Hmm, looks like it's time to pick her up. I decided to walk to her apartment instead of teleporting. She'll definitely complain about me being late again.

"Subaru? What are you doing here?" I turned around to see Yui.

"Came to see you." I then noticed her blue outfit. She's wearing blue. I walked towards her. She only wears blue when she's either irrated or sad. What could she be sad or irrated about today?

"So what's with the blue outfit?" I decided to just get straight to the point

"Does it look like I'm in a irrated or sad mood today." She stated. Why do you always answer with questions or statements?

"Okay. So what mood are you in today? After all if it was any other mood you preferred the red one instead." I raised an eyebrow when her eyes suddenly sparkled... literally.

"Oh, Subaru~ You know how much I love Dango's right?" I nodded. "Well today they're having a sale and I brought all of my favorite flavors before anyone else could." I gave a sheepish chuckle, I forgot she had a obsession with them... well mostly every sweet that happens to her favorite flavor.

"So I'm in a happy mood today and also," she pauses a bit then looks at me, "whats got you all irritated today and so early in the night today?"

"(Sigh) I can never hide anything from you can I?"

"No, no you really can't so please answer the question." She walks towards me.

"They wanted you to come over today." She looks confused. "Don't worry you don't have to know who they are." She nodded. Then she linked our arms together and started walking towards the park.

"Subaru remember when you came to check up on me yesterday." A shadow covered her eyes.

"Yeah, I was really worried about why you wouldn't wake up." She gripped my arm more tightly. "You also told me that the dream you had was about that boy." She nodded and shook in.... Fear?

"That boy. Before I turned 15 I... I apparently lived in the Demon Realm." My eyes widened.

"What!? But, the only way to go to the Demon Realm is through the portal the one that's either in my mansion, the Mukami's or the Tsunkinami's." She nodded this time she was shaking like a leaf. "Then-then how?"