Chapter 15

Chapter 15

One Year Later

(Ginger)

I stood in front of my school and just stared at the name. I can't believe I'm finally a senior. I can't wait to get out of here. I fucking hate this hell hole they call school. Believe me after Julia announced we were dating last year it definitely made people hate me more. Everyone wanted her and a lot of people wanted her to hate me because of what Nicky crazy ass and my mom did last year but she doesn't care about that. As always the day went by slow. I was finally happy when I was done with school and work for that day. I sold my apartment and moved in Julia. Yeah we are that serious and our one year anniversary is coming up. When I got in I found her asleep at the table getting droll on her laptop. She had a piece of a donut in her beautiful blonde hair. I took it out and she began to wake up.

Julia: This shit got me so tired but how was your first day of school and how was work

Ginger: Boring and weird and today a costumer almost hit me in the face

Julia: How come

Ginger: They ask me did I work there so I responded no bitch I'm just wearing the store uniform and have a name tag because it excites me, she didn't like my sarcasm or my tone but I hate dumb ass questions and my feet hurt from standing five hours and walking around five hours straight

Julia: Lol.........just relax love

We talked a little longer then she got up from the table and put her things away. She made me dinner and then she rubbed my feet as I watched television. It's been almost a year and I'm still not used to such a good women like herself. Lila was dumb ass hell for leaving her. Sadly sometimes she uses some excuse to come over and try and get her back even though Julia turned her down so many times. She had her chances and she blew it. Julia is mine and I don't plan on ever letting her go.

Author Message

Sorry for a short first chapter everyone

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone