Chapter 4

Myles P.O.V

After the few long minutes but they seemed so short, I pulled back. I flatly just stared at him. He would look around kind of lost, well I mean I look stupid just staring at him.

But I wanted to stare at him. I wanted to see every detail of him, the way his mouth is shaped, the way his shoulders kind of slouch, and I just wanted to take in the actual fact that he's sitting right in front of me.

After a couple minutes he spoke up. "How are you feeling?"

"I mean, I guess okay."

He gave his mom a look in a way telling her to leave the room.

"I may not really know you, but I know that sentence was full of crap."

I glanced at him and wondered how he can see right through what I really meant. He interrupted my thinking.

"How are you really feeling?"

"Honestly kind of like gross. My arms hurt because of all of the needles in my arms, the medicine that they gave me is really strong, and after all of this I still feel like I used to." I stopped talking and realized how easily I spoke to him.

He stares at me blankly and he just kept quiet. I mean, I would have too. He doesn't know what to say. No one does.

He gave me a half smile and stood up.

"I really need to get going because I have a lot of homework to catch up on, but i'm gonna give you my number. Because I want to keep in touch with you, and see how you're doing."

I handed him my phone and stared blankly at him. Once he handed me my phone back he hugged me, and whispered to me "remember our promise."

I smiled and watched as he walked out the door. I stared at the door at least 20 minutes because that really just happened.

I got on my phone and tweeted what happened and everyone was tweeting me.

I just sat there with my phone on the table curled up in my blanket. I get to leave tomorrow. I finally get to go home.

************************

I woke up the next morning extremely drowsy, and I was moving slow. The medication has a really strong effect on my body. And it sucks because I have to continue taking it for the next few weeks.

Its suppose to help build my immune system back up since all of the pills broke it down.

The doctor walked in when I just walked out of the bathroom after changing.

Hes flipping through his clipboard and I stand awkwardly shifting back and fourth between my feet. "So Myles, hows the medication treating you?"

Simple question. "Shitty."

The doctor laughs a bit and I just shrug and pick up my phone and my charger. "Well it should increase how you feel soon, before you leave I want to address our support group here."

I hold up my hand to stop him from talking, hes gonna recommend some support group that gonna be all positive fake bullshit so I don't exactly know his point or why hes trying this when i'm not going to go.

"I don't need a support group, just toss more pills my way like always. Just give me my medication for being so calledly depressed and let me be on my way."

"Myles you are depressed, you tried to end your own life and the marks on your arms and legs, i'm not giving you more medication because I don't know what to give you because the last type clearly didn't help."

"Clearly." I spoke under my breath and the doctor walked out of the room. I groan and throw my phone down on the bed and sit down putting my head into my hands.

Thats how a doctor reacted to me, lets see how everyone else reacts.

*************
OMG HEY GUYS ITS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME I'M SORRY BUT I'M BACK AND I'M GONNA TRY TO UPDATE EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE.

I DIDNT HAVE MUCH MOTIVATION FOR THIS ANYMORE BUT I GOT MY WRITERS BLOCK AWAY SO HERE I AM BUT YEAH I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE SO FINALLY HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER.