Scary places

Oh My God It is horrible it smells like poop and the horses are dirty their manes matted some are covered in fleas and other parasites. This was such a bad decision "Stay close to me Mace" I nudged him I cant believe this why on earth would anyone treat a living thing like this.

On my left side I seen a door on it there was writing it said horse action and a barn door next to it. Horses were being led in and out of it they were the only nice looking ones who looked well taking care of. That's when I realized that the horses that were all dirty were the ones that nobody wanted.

Because nobody wanted them they were used for other things like work and breeding I was led to a stall and chase was put into one right next to mine. Thank god I would have been so mad if he wasn't as night arrived a man walked passed all the stalls but stopped at mine. He slowly opened the door and came in with a bucket of food and water. 

When he closed the door behind him I took that as my Que to strike so I did and struck him in the back of his head knocking him out instally.  I looked around quick I hope this works I haven't done this in a while closing my eyes I imagined my human form.

I felt my bones begin to break and reshape soon I was just a girl I took the clothes from man and tugged them on slowly opening my gate I walked out I opened Mace gate first. He looked at me cautiously before trotting up to me and nudging me.

After him I went and got all the other horses out now to find out what way to go I seem to be in these problems a lot don't I?.