god better you kill me pls.......

Neil arrived at the Khanna Mansion with the unconscious Avni. He carried her in a bridal style and gently placed her on his bed. He sat down beside her.

Neil's POV:

"Yes, Avni, at last, you are in my clutches. You can't escape from me. You've made a big mistake in your life by playing with me. You will regret it."

It was late at night, and Avni was sleeping soundly. The next day, Neil watched her sleep so peacefully. He was captivated by her beauty, something he rarely acknowledged. He felt some changes happening within him but dismissed them, unable to take his eyes off her.

Then she woke up, shouting, "VIDYUT!"

Neil mocked, "Vidyut? Ha, ha, ha. He's your past, and you shouldn't think about him."

Avni, crying and worried about VidYut and scared of Neil, asked, "Why do you want to do this to me? Please, I want to go back to Vidyut."

Now, Neil was furious and moved closer to her. He said, "These are the consequences of your karma, Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna."

Avni was shocked to hear that name, "Avni Neil Khanna." She had hoped to be named Avni Vidyut, but now she cried out, "I'm not, and I don't want to be. I will not marry you."

Neil replied, "I didn't ask for your permission, and I don't want to marry you again."

Avni, bewildered, questioned, "Again?"

Neil continued, "Oh, my wifey, you've got it. All the formalities are over, and you are officially declared as my wife, oops, my slave."

Avni held her head in disbelief and cried heavily.

Neil told her, "Change your dress. We're going to a place, so get ready fast. Your dress is here."

Avni initially resisted, saying, "No, I won't."

Neil responded, "Then you won't be allowed to leave from here."

Avni asked, "What do you mean?"

Neil explained, "I want you only for this month. If you behave well, you'll be sent away soon. Otherwise, your life will be here." He said it with a smirk.

Avni agreed reluctantly, "Yes, I will get ready."

As she went to fetch the dress, she was shocked by what she saw.

it was this dress and she never wore this type of dress .her eyes were now more watery.

Avni's POV:

"Why, God? Why is all of this happening to me? Please, God, save me and Vidyut from this nightmare. I'm doing all of this in the hope of escaping this prison within a month. Please, help me, God."

Neil urged impatiently, "Why are you taking so long to put on a simple dress? Hurry up; you're not going to a party."

She reluctantly put on the dress and joined him outside. As she walked, Neil was captivated by her beauty, and the words "so hot" unintentionally slipped from his lips.

Avni, feeling uncomfortable with such comments, brushed away a tear. She disliked being labeled as sexy or hot. She continued to tug at and adjust her dress as they walked, and Neil noticed it, wearing a silent smile.

Finally, they arrived at a place that every girl dreads—gambling with girls. The building was notorious, and upon seeing it, Avni felt fear and turned to Neil, saying, "You can't subject any girl to this. Real men don't engage in such things."

Neil responded, "Don't worry, come with me. You're mine for this whole month, and I have complete control over you."

With that, he pulled her inside the place.

In that horrifying place, Avni felt extremely uncomfortable

In that horrifying place, Avni felt extremely uncomfortable. All the men leered at her with lustful eyes, and some even made lewd comments. She clutched her bag tightly, seeking strength.

A man approached her, holding her and acting inappropriately. She screamed, "No!" But the brute paid no heed. Neil was not present; he had left her all alone in this dreadful place.

She endured hours of suffering, her thoughts fixated on Vidyut. She thought, "If Vidyut were here with me, he wouldn't let me go through all of this. God, please take me away from this; I don't want to endure all these horrors."

At first, she resisted and struggled against the malicious individuals, but she eventually stopped, realizing that no one would come to her aid.

After several hours, Neil returned to take her back home. When he entered, he initially didn't see her but soon found her in a dire state. Her dress was torn, her hair disheveled, and she had numerous bruises on her face and body. An unusual pain gripped his heart, and he felt guilt for the first time.

He hurried to her side and offered his coat to cover her. She barely uttered a word. He carefully assisted her to the car.

They reached the Khanna Mansion, where no one else was present as they had left for a month, which was why Neil had brought Avni there for that duration.

He helped her to sit on the bed. His eyes welled up with tears upon seeing her condition. He approached to change her clothes, but she remained passive.

Eventually, she uttered, "Now, I am only a piece of flesh with no soul. What else do you want from me? I've been abused, and if that's what you desire, go ahead. I'm ready. If you can, kill me."

Neil was taken aback by her words. She wasn't crying anymore; she sat like a lifeless statue, devoid of emotions.

Neil hugged her and said, "I'm sorry."

Avni pushed him away, saying, "I'm tired. I don't have the strength even for a hug."

Neil felt as though someone had struck him with a rod on the head, and a knife pierced his heart. She didn't change her dress and lay on the bed, exhausted.

Neil was in a state of tension and confusion that he had never experienced before. He went to get a drink, but he couldn't bring himself to drink it. Her voice echoed in his ears. He returned to the room and found her sleeping on the bed.

He approached her, gently caressed her hair and cheeks, changed her dress, and placed a tender kiss on her cheek. A faint smile graced her lips after a day of incessant tears.

Precap: Vidyut and Avni reunite.

Hope you like this update. Please vote and comment..