neil suspects ....

Hello, everyone! I'm back. I know I'm very late, but it's due to my 12th-grade board exams, and they've been quite challenging. I thought of writing to take a break from my studies and in response to many of your requests. However, I won't be able to update regularly until March 27. After that, I'll be back on a regular schedule.

Now, let's get into the update. Enjoy! 😉

Neil left Avni in her room and went to his office to complete his pending work before taking a break to give Avni her space.

In the office, Neil entered without acknowledging the workers and proceeded to his cabin. He was engrossed in his files when his personal assistant, Riya, came in.

Riya: Sir, there's a new client here to meet you. Should I ask him to come in?

Neil: Yes.

Riya: Sir?

The client enters Neil's cabin.

Client: Hello.

Neil: Hi, who are you, and from which company?

Client: I'm Karan.

Neil: Okay, how can I help you?

Karan: Sir, I want to merge my company with yours. I'm confident it will be highly profitable for both our companies.

Neil's inner thoughts: Merging? Is he serious? How can he just consider merging his company with mine? Idiot. By the way, which company is he from?

Neil: From which company?

Karan: Vidyut Arcades.

Hearing the name of the company, Neil felt like he had been struck, and he immediately thought of Avni. He suspected that perhaps Karan had been assigned the work by Vidyut before his marriage to Avni.

Neil: Okay, but I can't make a decision right now. I'll think about it and send you the details.

Karan: Thank you, sir. I'll be waiting for your decision.

Karan exits.

Riya enters.

Neil: Riya, don't allow him to enter this office next time, okay?

Riya: Yes, sir, but...

Neil: What's with the "but"? Speak clearly, or should I fire you?

Riya: No, sir. Actually, he is the new owner of Vidyut Arcades.

Neil: What?

Riya: Yes, sir.

Neil: But Vidyut passed away just a day ago, and how did Karan become the owner so quickly?

Riya: I don't know, sir.

Neil: Who asked you? Get out!

Riya: Sorry, sir.

Neil's inner thoughts: How is this possible? How could he become the owner so quickly? To the best of my knowledge, the company wasn't in any partnership, and he didn't have any family. Moreover, he came to strike a new deal just one day after Vidyut's death. Something isn't right. I have to find out...

Neil raises his voice, shouting "RIYAAAAAAAAA!"

Riya reenters the cabin, and Neil instructs her to call Karan and arrange an appointment with him today, and if possible, right now. She calls Karan and schedules the appointment for 10:30 AM.

It's already 9:45 AM, so Neil quickly heads to Vidyut Arcades.

I'm sorry for the brief update, but I promise that if I have any time, I'll update again. Please vote and comment.

In the next chapter: Suspense unfolds.

Take care! Bye! 👍👍👍👍👍

Yours lovingly, ❤️❤️💖💖💗💗

Alma 💗💗

Goodbye! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️