Black Veil Brides

( _ <- that line write there means your name. _ this line.)

You walk with your best friend, Anna. You just left a Black Veil Bride concert and you two are talking about it.

You guys are excited about the concert. You would get an autograph, but the line is too long and you promised you be home before your cerfew, 11:00. It's 10:00, and it takes a hour  to get to your house. Anna is spending the night with you, so she stays with you the entire way home.

"_, i can't believe we just saw Andy Biesack, and the entire Black Veil Bride band."

"I know, right. It was amazing. I wish we could have gotten an autograph."

"Yeah, i know, but it still awesome seeing them in concert."

You look down to find your shoe untied. You stop, and bend down to tie. Anna stands waiting, then all of a sudden she screams.

You look up and find someone put her in a headlock. Another guy comes out of nowhere and grabs your hair, lifting you up.

You scream, but you know that won't help because no one is around. They are all in the building getting autographs or something.

The person who is holding your hair covers you mouth, then says in your ear, "I wouldn't try to struggle if I were you."

The one holding Anna says, "Yes, these girls will do. Lets take em' back to out grounds."

"Fine." said the one holding you. He holds up a black bag, then covers your face. You assume the same happened to Anna, and struggle to break free. After a couple seconds, you here someone get kicked or punched or something.

The guy who was holding on to you fell to the ground.

You take off the bag, then walk to Anna. Before looking to your hero, you say, "Thank you so much. I don't know what they were going to do with us." You turn your head to find Andy Biersack and Jinxx standing there. "Oh my gosh, your Andy Biersack and Jinxx from Black Veil Brides!"

Anna almost fainted when she saw them.

"Yeah, we heard a scream, then ran to find you two with you head covered and two men dragging you somewhere."

You stand, shock to find Black Veil Brides just saved you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, i did make this one up. Hope you guys'll write from this and send me it. I want to read what you wrote. If you don't write anything, then oviously o can't read it. You don't have to write, but if you want to then let me know.

Until next time, i lve you all, bye! Muah!