Creepypastas

(I made this one)

You walked out of the cafe you worked in. You just finished cleaning up the place and you were heading home. You carried your black bag, and you still had your uniform on. When you got home, you set you bag and keys on the table, and walked upstairs. You changed into your pjs, then walked back down to watch some tv.After a while you heard tapping on one of your windows. At first you assumed it was just some bird or something. After a while it just got louder and louder. It creeped you out, 1 because it's the middle of the night. 2, because it just continued to get louder.

You were too creeped out to go check, so you lied on the couch and closed your eyes and covered your ears.

It stopped after a while, then you sighed in releif.

You watched more tv, then later got thirsty. You got up, and got a cup of water. As you drank you drink, you looked out the window, above the sink. You continued to look, then you saw the bushes move.

You set the cup down, then squent your eyes, trying to get a better look. Then a dog jumped out of them.

He ran to you back door, and started clawing on it. You knew better than to let a stray dog in your house. A man apeared in your back yard. He had on black and white clothes. He approached the dog, and grabbed it's collor. He looked through your window and had a sbowy white face, no eyelids, and a smile carved in his face. He stood in horror, and ran upstairs to your room. When you got in your room, you hid in your closet. You shut the door, and looked to your left. A man wit a blue face and no eyes. You scream and run out of your room. When you do you are surrounded by a bunch of people. Well you think they're people. A tall white man with no face, weraing a suit. A little gir with a pink dress, holding a teddy bear. A man who almost looks like Link from Zelda. A black and white man, who almost looks like a clown. A man in a yellow hoodie, wearing a white mask. Standing next to him is a yellow hoodie, but you can't see a face or anything. Just two red dots for eyes.

After looking at allof them (There are more, but it mighttake a little bit to type) you realize they are all creepypastas!