13 ~

—

Can love appear this quickly?

"So far it sounds great but, we need to add a perfect beat or sound, what do you think?" Rose asked biting her pencil while slowly spinning in the desk chair.

Chanyeol slouched in his chair and leaned back as if he was in deep thought.

"I can play the guitar and maybe I can produce something?" He said questioning it.

Rose sat up with excitement.

"You can play guitar too!?" She shouted with cheerfulness.

Chanyeol nodded awkwardly, not really feeling the same excitement as he was a bit confused.

"I can too! Maybe we could play our guitars together for the song?" Rose said as her excitement had trailed off once she looked at Chanyeol for an answer.

Rose was full of anxiousness for him to tell her what she wanted to hear. Rose had always wanted to do a romantic duet with a guy she would fall in love with.

Can I fall for him?

Chanyeol nodded his head in his response.

"That should work out then!" He added.

Rose stood up and clapped excitedly.

She then ran around the room laughing full of excitement as she was very anxious to start performing their duet right away.

Chanyeol just chuckled at her childishness actions as he smiled sweetly at her when she finally calmed down.

"I can't wait!" She shouted jumping in the air for the last, final time.

Chanyeol chuckled once again seeing how adorable she could be.

Chanyeol then started blushing a bit as he had realized something.

I really like her, a lot

- 265 words -
• Edited •