Chapter1: That fool

Maxie's p/o/v

I was sitting at my desk in my desk in my office at Team magma's base doing paper work and forming a plan on how we're gonna get the red orb to awaken Groudon from his slumber beneath the earth. My work was so rudely interrupted by one of my admins named Tabitha bursting through my office door "Maxie, team aqua and their leader are here. Currently our grunts and his grunts are battling." Tabitha says to me clearly out of breath from running here I'm guessing. I look up from my paper work and I look at him and,I sigh slightly irritated "go try to take out his admins with Courtney, ill stay here and I'll hide the plans." I said in a slightly irritated tone and he shoke his head up and down and left my office closing the door behind him. I soon got up and I hid the papers and shortly after that team aquas leader Archie walked in with a big grin on his face, which only made me madder "what do you want Archie?" I scofted at him which made him frown a little "I wanted to come and talk to you about something" he replied "what is it?" I said in a angered tone from him interrupting my work "I want us to join forces to try and take those kids out" he said looking at me directly in my eyes "What!? Us join forces! You have to be stupid or something to think that! We're sworn enemies!" I yelled at him for his ridiculous idea "We'll both benefit from it! Come on, please" he looked at me with pleading eyes. This only made me sigh "Let me think about it." I replied and it only made him smile "this Friday once you've made your decision meet me at that new café in lilycove and we can talk it over. Be there at about 6" after that he left to room in a hurry and too fast for me to reject to his invite which only made me hate the pirate even more.

~le time skip that Friday~

I was at my home looking through my closet for something I can wear as a disguise to go the café so people wouldn't know it was me. I sigh in irritation noticing I don't really have anything to wear other then a large coat and my old glasses I used to wear when I was in collage and highschool. Back when me and Archie were friend's. I eventually put the large black coat and put my old glasses on and I start heading to the café.

When I get there I see Archie already sitting in a booth in the furest corner of the café. He's wearing a tan coat and its slightly evident that it was him and I walked over and I sat down and I looked at him and he smiled slightly "I'm glad you can, I thought you weren't even gonna show up. So did you take what I said to you a few days ago about joining forces?" He said with a cheerful voice "I did and yes ill join you but I will not give you any of my plans got it?" I looked at him as I talked in a sturn voice and he nodded his head to say yes. A few moments later a watrise came over and asked what we wanted, Archie got a water with a burger while I got a tea with a salad. Archie looked at me confused on why I ordered what I ordered I simply told him I wasnt that hungry. A few minutes later we got our food and drinks brought over and I finished as fast as I could wanting to leave. Once I finished I stood up and left 10 dollars on the table and I said goodbye and left.

When I got home I sat on my bed with a strange feeling in my chest. I was feeling this feeling the whole time I was with Archie and I wondered what was wrong with me.

(Hoped u all liked this, this is my fav ship from pokemon and so yeah. I got inspiration for this chapter from 2 stories I read earlier.)