Jack and Jill ch7

Jill's POV:

We were hiding in a crate on the ship when i noticed Big brother's eyes turned dark red and he kept his head down

"Big brother... What's wrong?" I asked him.

Before I could c what was going on with him, he leaped at me. My head slammed down on the hard floor while he was laying on top of me breathing heavily. "Are you alright? Big brother. You're hurting my arms" I said while he was pinning me down. His face got closer to mine and I shrieked in horror. Eric pushed Jack off of me and yelled "get off of her!" Eric picked me up and carried me to the other side of the crate. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Yes I'm fine." I replied.

"Huh? What happened?" I heard Jack ask. "You were acting really strange. You even jumped on Jill!" Eric yelled.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to!" Jack replied with tears in his eyes.

Jack's POV:

I started to cry with tears streaming down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry" I said. I grabbed Jill and hugged her tightly. "It's ok big brother." Jill replied. "You were really scary. Your eyes were red and you pinned me down and hurt me." "I'm so sorry. It won't happen again" I replied. "Jack..." Emily said looking at me. I could tell that she knew I was a vampire. She pulled her shirt down a little from her neck. "If you need to then do it. Friend." She said. I moved towards her slowly. "Are you sure?" I asked. My stomach growled very loud. "Haha. It's fine dude!" Emily replied slapping my shoulder very hard. I moved in and I placed my mouth around her neck. I slowly sunk my teeth in and sucked the red juices from her body. I pulled back. "Thank you. But I don't want to kill you. " I replied. "I feel a bit faint. Haha" Emily said. "Hey! No kissing in front of the future queen!" Jill yelled. "Why? Jealous?" Emily joked. Jill growled and her face puffed up red. "NO!" She yelled.

Later on I was awoken by Jill. "Big brother. Where are we going?" She asked. I brushed her hair lightly. "I don't know. But somewhere safe hopefully" I replied.

Suddenly there was a large thud. The boat had come to a sudden stop. The crate we were in was thrown violently out of the ship.

We were thrown down and I looked up to see a whole bunch of NightWish guards surround us with there guns. "Hahaha. You thought you could escape us?" Said a familiar voice. It was the Queen of NightWish castle. "Long time no see. Jack the killer."