🔘Poor Cat...

I was making my home when I stop by at the book store to check some new Mangas, and after that I went to the games store to buy some games, I can't help but to think to my self as a big spender. My Parents gave me enough money to buy what ever I want, since I was living alone here in Japan to finish highschool. And when I'm done and when I graduated. I'll be heading back to Seoul. That's where my parents are, and that's where I'm going to finish college. So I'm making the most of it.

It's like Japan holds everything I like! Such as anime, college games, and foods! Who couldn't resist? Japan is beautiful! And it's sucks thinking that I only got 4 years to spend my time here. Im in 9th grade(K-to 12). And as I said, I'm making the most of it.

As I was walking I heard a soft whimper that's coming from a cat, as look at it. The cat was weak, and can't even walk. I approach it, as I Pat it in it's head. Come to think of it. I don't have any company in my house, why not bring this guy and nurture it back to Heath? And that I can keep it. I actually dont have any allergy with cats so I brought it with me.

I placed it inside the bag full of Video games as the cat sleeps in it, uncomfortable. I hurriedly ran back to my house to place the cat in my comfy bed.

Poor thing...

I do have a soft spot when it comes to cute things. Especially cats.

Time Skip⏺

As I finish taking car of the cat. I look at it, and it look so cute. Wait, the cat still sleeps...Aww...

Tomorrow is Friday, and that's where we plan the school festival. And I'm worried. I can't leave this cat alone in my house...hm...maybe I'll just leave his food and water so that he could eat whenever he's hungry.

I went inside the bathroom to change in my pajamas and lay down the bed as poke the cat's nose. As I poked it, he starts to scratch it, as my heart melted on it's cuteness. I could just die right now, seeing this cat so adorable, is making my heart melt.

Cats are my very soft spot.

I felt my eyes feel dropped as I convince my self to sleep since tomorrow is a busy day.
.
.
.
.
.
⏺Time Skip at school⏺

"Hey! (Name)!" I heard someone shout, I turn around to see a green headed idiot running towards me, "What is it, Sakuya?" I asked, while glaring at him, "ouch. Is that how you greet now, huh? (Name)...?" He said, in a dramatic way, I sigh a I roll my eyes.

"Anyway. Have this request for the school's Festival.." he said, in a serious tone which made me nervous. Everytime Sakuya is serious, something bad is gonna happen.

"W-what is?" I stutter a little as I sweat.

"I already asked Mahiru to do it..." He paused once more as he looks in my eye, while me getting all shiver by my nervousness.

"Huh...?" Is the only word that came out of my mouth. He gave me his serious look. Like, seriously for the love of friendship Sakuya! Spill it!

"Your going to wear maids outfit for our little café~!" He said, an irk(💢) mark appear on you forehead as you hit him hard on the head making it to bump. You glared at him, as Sakuya just smiled goofily at you.

"What...?" You asked, in a very, very scary tone as Mahiru arrived.

"What happen here?" He asked, both of you and Sakuya looked at him. Sakuya smiled as he rest his arms on Mahiru's shoulder as you glare at him.

"Mahiru. Never trust Sakuya when it comes to planning the whole festival Kay?" You said, Mahiru gave you a confuse look, "What...?" He asked, while looking at Sakuya, while Sakuya had this goofy smile in his face.

"He was forcing me to wear a maid outfit for our cafe..." You said, as you glare again at Sakuya. Mahiru chuckled.

"And you think I would do that? That's a lot of trouble if your going to ask." He said, as he smirk at Sakuya, as Sakuya pouted.

"Aww...Come on Mahiru! (Name)! Your no fun!" He said, as he pouted. You just give him a sly smirk.

⏺Time Skip(schools end)⏺

The three of you walk at the road talking nonsense. The two of yours, Mahiru, and Sakuya's friend already left early for the festival.

As the three of you walking, Sakuya was busy convincing you to wear the maid outfit, as you just give a no. And Mahiru just gave a sweat drop at the both of you.

Busy having a chat with your best friends, you remembered that you left you cat alone in the house.

"OH NO!" you shout making the two jump at your sudden action, "(Name)? What is it?" Mahiru asked, as he looked at you worried. You grab him by the collar as you shake him violently, "I left my cat alone in my house!" You said as you let go, running towards you house. Sonic fast😂

"She had a cat...?" Sakuya asked, while watching your figure disappear out of sight. "I don't know..." Mahiru replied, "for once she had this cat. But, ends up dying..."

"So, your saying that she's bad at taking care of pets?" Mahiru asked, which made Sakuya looked at him, a bit shock. In a joking way.

Mahiru smirk, "I'll make sure I'll tell her that--". "Don't!"

==•==At your House==•==

You open your door, and to your surprise. It was quite dark, you quietly went to the living room as you saw the Television was on.

Huh...I don't remember leaving that on. Oh no! What if it was an intruder?!

You thought as you panic. You grab a thing thats on the top of the counter, and to you surprise it was a knife! Better than to prepare than to say sorry.

As you arrived at the living, you saw snacks we're scttered on the floor as a man infront of the t.v eating ramen.

"W-who are you?!" You shouted making the man look at you,

"What a pain..." The man mumble. You didn't have any choice but to protest and ask him to leave. "Why are you holding a knife?" The man asked, you look down at you hand and saw the thing you were holding. You quickly place it down at the table, and sigh.

"Who ever you are! You should leave my house! And why the hell? it's so dark here!" You said as you walk towards the curtains to open them and let the sunshine enters your house.

"DONT--" the man was cut off when you open the curtains, as the man turn into cat. Non other can't than Kuro.

"E-eh...? K-KURO???!!!"

==•==∆==•==

😅