House warming Party = Part 3

After waiting for what felt like forever, you finally hear a knock on your door and you instantly rush to your door to open it. When you finally open it 4 body's come crashing into yours and sending all of you on to the floor. Damn your back and butt hurt, but then you heard laughing and groaning and you instantly knew who they where Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Can you guys please get off?" they then start to get off me "Sorry Minjun-ah" said Jimin while Hoseok gives you a hug and so did Taehyung while Jungkook bowed to you. "Sorry Noona, i hope we didn't hurt you" said Jungkook while he still bows to you. You just smirk at this because you know he is afraid of making you angry because you can become almost as scary as Suga when you are. "Well anyways come on in guys" and just as you say that the boys are running into your apartment and making their selves at home. You then take the Beer you saw that Jin had and put it into the fridge and then you put the snacks you got into bulls then you bring them out to the living room for the boys to snack on. When the boys started to eat and get some drinks you then wen't and turned on your music that was connected to your I Pod. The songs where pretty much by Seventeen, BTS or EXO-CBX because you had all their songs. You did though have the odd other song by PSY and Maroon 5. Soon though part way into the party the Maknae line started to get drunk, that was not a good situation because they where almost grinding on anything ughhh 'Kill me now' i actually thought sometimes because it was so bad.

"Minjun-ah, come dance with me" Taehyung came near me and started to dance near me while i was making myself a glass of water because i was starting to get hot. "In a sec Oppa, i am just getting a glass of water" "OK" he then stops and puts his arms around my waist and started to back hug me. It was weird though because i was pretty short compared to him because i am as short as Woozi but 1 cm shorter, curse my height. I Then drink the glass of water while Taehyung kept on hugging me and never letting go. "OK, lets dance" i say and then Taehyung started to smile and let go of me and broke out dancing and i did to.

After what felt like years the members all at once crashed somewhere, while me i clean up after them. They had popcorn all over the place and even some beer.

"Let me help you Minjun-ah" i look behind me from the dishwasher and i saw my brother "OK, can you grab some more of the dirty dishes?". Me and my brother got the dishes done quick and cleaned up my apartment really quick and when we where done it looked like we didn't even have a party. "Come on Yoongi, you can come sleep in my room" he just nodded and fallowed me. I wen't to my bathroom and put on my Pajamas and then came out to see Yoongi already laying in my bed. I wen't to lay beside him and pulled my covers up over my body and i snuggled into my Big Brother. I missed him so much, even if we where half siblings i didn't care because he was my big brother and was always there for me.

"I missed you Minjun-ah like you would never believe" i look up from me huddling into his chest and see him looking down at me with a smile. He then kisses my forehead and starts to play with my hair like he used to when we wen't to sleep together when we where kids. "I missed you to Yoongi" he then sighs "I couldn't stop worrying about you, when you where in Mexico". I was surprised by this because it is rare for him to open up about how he really feels to people.

"Well, you don't have to worry anymore, because i am back now" i then cuddle back into his chest and drift off to sleep. I missed my brother so much because he makes me feel safe and makes me feel like i am a very important person. I know it sounds selfish but i just can't help it.