true love

Once a poun a time there was a women her name was athena one day she bumped it a man and his name was percie , she sead my bad i was headed to the store fore blockes down and she sead do you wanna join me to the store, he sead,sher i would love to join you to the store becouse i have to  restock some itAmes at my house seanse i live right next to you and she sead oww! I didnt know that. Percie asked athena would like to go out with him,she sead yes i would love to go out with you, one day he took a vacachion to california,las angelise, he asked her hould you like to join me, she sead sher i never been to california ever. Thay where at the grayhound wating the the bus and he sead i love you i know we known echuther for long time seance we where kid but i love you, i know you father died two years ago but i taking you with me is becouse i wanna spend my life with you wat do you say. She repled i would love be you. Two months pass thay where in california and he had a ring that his muther passed down to him seance he was dieing and his mom sead im dieing im living my weding ring to you that way you can get merided ok,and he sead ok mom and he kissed her on the cheack and she sead go befor i change my mind and so he left. By the time he got back to the hotel 5:30pm in the evnig her on a stroll on the beach and he sead stop come here  and she sead yes wat is it and in her mind  shes saying are gonna prepose to me, and he told him self in his mind i hope she sease yes and i will be the happest man alive and proposed to her and he said I love you really get married with me and she sead yes! Three years pass then on july 8,2000 thay hade a child thay named there child blue thay named there child blue is becouse he hade blue eyes and hed hair.