jack is dead

So one day wall blue and eclips was a asleep gandalf brang up link and asked him will you help use destoy your son,and link sead why are you gonna try to destroy my son and gandalf sead he is trying to destroying the world and gandalf sead will you help use, link send me back down to my grave im sorry but i cant help.and so gandalf called noah, carlos, kevin and thay sead we heard wat happend and we will help but at the end i just we wanna be left alone but we sead i will wat for yall in dallas seance i live there.blue and gandalf waited for them out side of the coca-cola factory thay all looked up thay a green a swirl to another dimension, blue and gandalf ,eclips,carlos,kevin,and noah flew to the top of the building to stop juan form destroying the world, wall juan back was turned blue stabed juan in the back and juan sead why and so juan fell on the roude and the tower culapes on juan is finnaly dead and everone went there sepret way. Feven years pass blue has a family now and he lives finnaly lives in peace, five years pass he went to go visout hes parent in ca where he grue up he looked in side and he saw a not on the table amd it sead if your reading this note take this note to the bank and thay will give you are will seance we are allreedy dead i told a friend to cremate me and your mother and spreed are ashes in sanfranseco ca and sone we are living you are home, car boat,company, and my bankacount in that acount i have more then a 1000g that why we where so rich, that i living you everthing. Me and your mother love you, before now hes live happy ever after in main oh the end.