003.

CHAPTER THREE
FAMILIAR PINK LADY

THE SQUEAKS OF THE CARRIAGE ECHOED UP TO THE CASTLE, A FEW FLAPS OF WINGS FROM BATS AND OWLS FLYING IN THE NIGHT SKY

Silence and awkwardness could only be described as what Harry and Wade felt on that unfortunate carriage ride, the others trying to make small talk to fill the space only for it to die down with a simple look from either boy.
They talked about Hagrids teaching abilities or the others did but Wade ignored them. He knew Hagrid wasn't the best teacher, he didn't have any exams or books to really read from, he rather you be hands on and learn through interacting with beasts, that didn't work for Draco Malfoy in third year. He felt his lips twitch at the memory of him overreacting and nearly crying at the hippogiff "attacking" him.

Hearing the squeaks come to a hault, Wade jumped off the carriage immediately.

"Moon let's go" he helped the light blonde off the carriage, she gave him a small smile as a thank you. As he turned around to see Hermione debating with herself as she couldn't decided to hold her books and get down at the same time.

"need help?" The curly haired girl glanced down to See him holding out his hand. His ocean eyes piercing through her.

"pass me your books and then jump down, and I'll give them back promise" he stated not inbox skeptical she looked. the girl reluctantly passed over the two large books over to the Ravenclaw boy.

They were magical books, they made his lips twitch seeing how invested she was in the Wizarding world with being a muggle born. Hermione didn't know why she was staring at Wade the way she was, but the way the Ravenclaw stared at her books with a certain sparkle in his blue eyes, a lot of people hadn't seen that sparkle since Cedric died.

She should've began jumping off the carriage but she was too busy staring at Wade looking at her books, Whether it was she lost her footing or Neville accidentally stepping on the back of her heel, she began to fall off the carriage.

Wades eyes widened seeing the girls arms out falling from the tall carriage, he quickly used his other arm to catch majority of her body making him fall to the ground with her, however Hermione Granger felt as she landed on a soft and yet muscled body, a comfortable position of landing on his chest while the Ravenclaw got the harsh ground and a girl cutting off his air supply.

"Wade are you okay?" Luna asked softly as she peered over the top of them.

Ron tried to hold in his chuckles at Hermione on the ground instead jumped off the carriage to help her up. Harry watched with wide eyes at Wade helping someone of her status, he wasn't as rude as the pureblood Slytherins but it was known at some Pureblooded Ravenclaws believed in those standards as well and he thought he might've been one of them after all he head seen him with Draco many times at the castle.