Sick

Yes I know I haven't written in a while but here's one.

So I'm a gymnast and I do gymnastics 4 days a week for 4 1/2 hours. On Sundays I go from 9am-1:30pm.
At like 11:00 I got oara which means everything is blurry out of one eye. After oara I always get a migraine so I took some Tylenol.
The Tylenol did not help. In a few minutes my head got worse and my stomach started to really hurt. A few minutes later I asked my coach if I could go to the bathroom cause I felt like I had to through up.
I did and then told my coach that I needed to call my mom and get her to come pick me up. So I called her and she said she would be there as soon as she could.
Between that time and the time she got to the gym I had thrown up 5 times, and then again in the car, and again when I got home. I told her to wake me up at 12:30 so I could rest and sleep for about half and hour and then see how I felt because my best friend in the world was having her birthday party at the leisure centre at 1:00 and I really wanted to go because I had bought a new bathing suit just for today.
When she woke me up I said I felt better but not good enough to get up and swim so said she should wake me up at 1:30 and I would just go late.
since they were skimming until 3:00 and eating and play games until 4:00.
I still didn't feel good enough to swim so I made the worst decision of my life and said I just wouldn't go.
Half an hour later I woke up and I was fine. I felt perfectly normal. I started crying because I really wanted to go and felt terrible for missing it. I came out of my room and sat in the leaving room. My mom came and asked me how I was feeling. I said I was fine just upset.
I am still really upset because I love swimming now the party is over and I am soooo sad.
RIP me