SNSD Yuri Facts :)

1.Yuri used to call Yoona on set so much just to hear Yoona’s voice that Yoona had to turn off her phone during recordings. Yuri was at the Madame B performance for JeTiHyun cheering like a fangirl, and used to stay up at night to tune in to Chinchin & Chunji (with Sunny) and make call-ins as random listeners.

2. When Yuri is angry , she quietly goes into her room and write what she will say and her comebacks. During the argument , when someone gives an unexpected answer , she say ” Wait one second ” goes back into her room , write more stuff , and come backs out.

3. Yuri once found her elementary school friend in front of the SM building and yelled ” What are you doing there? ” and found that he/she was Seohyun fan.

4. When Taeyeon had insomnia, Yuri bought her milk to help her sleep.

5. Yuri once called a restaurant and asked what their menu was. When the employee was done telling her , Yuri chose Omelet rice. Which the employee did not mention.

6. Yuri has once tied other 8 members shoelaces together then ran away.

7. Tiffany said yuri is always look pretty since their debut day~^^

8. Yuri ever owed maknae for 1920 Won because of jellies..

9. Before debut, SNSD got lots of healthy foods, etc, because the restaurant owner likes Yuri so much..

10. “I’m Sad because Kim Taewoo Chose Lee Yeonhee  Over Me”

11. The press asked Yuri, “So, what if you were born again as Shin Young?” She answered, “Then I want to be born again once more,”

12. Though Yuri is one of the lead dancers, she said that she’s the one that is the slowest in learning new moves..

13. Yuri goes to the same school as BB’s Seungri

14. Once, the other members take a picture with Kyungsan first, because Yuri and SooYoung is busy CF’ing.. Haha.. (Have their own CF)

15. Once, when they just debuted, and Yuri got a gift from her fans, It’s a doll, that can sense something I guess. When you get in, the doll will ring, sing Yuri’s part. She hung it directly in front of their room’s door

16. Yuri was so bored that she thought of the doll yonogsan as YoonA… She was holding her so tight that she din even gave it to the baby resulting her worst mom… I guess she missed Yoona too much >.

17. Once, she became the worst mom, because she didn’t want to give Yoongsan to KyuYeon

18. Yuri once prepare a surprise present for all of the SNSD members, It’s their photo book with Kyungsan. You can see that in Hello Baby Ep 12

19. Yuri is bad at badminton

20. Hyungdon Thinks YURI is the prettiest member.. :)

21. Yuri plays the main role, while they’re having hidden camera for Taeng in Horror Movie Factory 1

22. Yuri is Kim Tae Woo’s Dream Girl

23. Yuri puts lotion too much, that when she sleeps, you can see that the pillow is so creamy and wet.

24. In we got married - Taeyeon, Hyungdon nominate Yuri as his wife :DD

25. Yuri’s wish tp SooYoung in Win Win, is that hope Sooyoung would play with her on rest days

26. Yuri still treasured her calendar given by her fans :DD

27. Yuri was a Best Mom for a week then the Worst Mom the following week

28. Yuri lead more than 50% in the “Who do you think will be the soshi rapper” thread in soshified.. She’s jjang!

29. Yuri’s birthday is the same as Walt Disney’s birthday