The search

Somewhere:

Mabel and Abby were running out in the street at night, lucky for them there was nobody around. Or at least they thought so. Mabel sniffed everything around her, trying to look for something. Abby walked slowly and her eyes were closed, as she used Calm Mind and Future Sight. She inhaled and exhaled softly as she focused with her psychic abilities. Soon, she understood everything she needed to know. "Hey, Mabel! I got it!" She turned her head and yelled at her sister. Mabel's head turned back, her tail wagging. Mabel hops towards Abby, giving in a combat stance next to Abby's side. Abby used Dark Pulse with her horn, bumping everything in her surroundings. Mabel ducked down and went back to her state as soon as she made her attack. A faint grunt caught Abby's ears and she quickly whipped her head at the direction of the noise. "There you are!" She roared. Soon, steps with a dark chuckle could be heard, and a small shadow could also be seen. A snivy with a King's Rock on it's head smirked as she was revealed to the light. "Do you have to be so lazy? Dear arceus- spare me!" She laughed. Abby growled and so did Mabel. "You two brats are just absolutely hilarious. Thanks for coming, by the way, this makes this all easier~" she taunts as two vines seem to crawl out of the back of her neck. Abby and Mabel gasped, they knew what was going to happen. Before they could run away, the vines wrapped them both in an instant, both of the sisters struggling in it's tight grassy hold. The snivy laughed again, "You poor Absol and Mightyena, so sad to see you go. Don't worry, i'm gonna have fun!" she gleamed, before she smashed the two against a nearby building, Abby and Mabel falling unconscious and close to dead. "Abby and Mabel have fainted!" The snivy cheered as she sucks back in her vines to wear they came out in the first place and dashes away in the shadows of the night. "Now, where is that precious fox~"

A/N: owo yeah sorry its short im fuckinq shit thanks for noticing i might make a longer chapter who knows im going to hang myself bye