Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, EXCEPT FOR NORA AND THE CHARACTER SADIE IS OWNED BY MY FRIEND LUNARPOTION! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! It's me! I know what you guys are thinking, "Oh my gosh! Megan! Stop posting new stories when you haven't updated your other stories in forever!" I hear you guys I promise! I do have news on some of my others stories but I will share the news in the form of updates in the different stories.

For the longest time I have wanted to do a Ouran High School Host Club Fanfiction, and with the help of my best friend LunarPotion I have gotten my thoughts together and am able to start it! I am super excited to share it with you guys, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Well that's enough out of me, so please enjoy Chapter 1 of 'Deep in the Heart of Ouran'

Japan looked nothing like Texas. Obviously, I knew that somewhere in the back of my head where my common sense lies, but it's one thing to know and another to see. And I saw quite a bit as I was driven to my new school, well my school for the next year.

My name is Nora Masters, and as you probably guessed I am from Texas, I'm here in Japan because I got a scholarship to play golf at some big fancy school; or as my Grandpa put it, "A big set up by the American and foreign governments to help the Untied States control their growing population, by sending their talented unsuspecting children to a strange new county. By the end of the of the program the children come home mindless zombies controlled by the government or the children go missing and are forced to become slaves." Either way you look at it, it was better option than staying in America while Donald Trump is president.

"We have arrived Ms. Masters." My driver/body guard/family friend Joseph said to me as he pulled up to my new prison.

I look out my window to see a huge building, "Uh are you sure this is the place?" I asked suspiciously, "Grandpa said that-"

"I know very well of what your Grandfather has told you." Joe states as he turned back in his seat to face me, "And I am telling you the same thing your parents told him, Ouran Academy is one of the best schools in the world. They are in the top 5 schools with the highest grade point average, and are said to have some the best teachers-"

It was my turn to cut him off, "Oh please! Every school says stuff like that! The best teachers, the best campus, the best slip-n-slide in the hallway." I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms, "It's like when a restaurant says they make the best burgers in the world. How do they know that? Is there like some sort of secret burger competition with Gordon Ramsey as the judge? No, I don't think so."

Joe stared at me in silence before her shook his head, "It worries me how much you are like your Grandfather." He then turned back around, "Your mother has been sending me several text messages." He says and hold up his phone and I see what seems like twenty messages from my mother, "Something about wanting a picture of you on your first day."

I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose, and last nights incident replayed in my head.

~~Last Night~~

"Mama, I'm not wearing a dress." I spoke into the phone as I got ready for bed, "The whole point of me not wearing the uniform is so I don't have to wear that ugly dress."

"I thought you said you were refusing to wear the uniforms because you believe it takes away free will, ultimately preparing you for the life as a slave." My Mom replied, and well she wasn't completely wrong.