The Boys

Chapter 1: The boys

   Hi! I'm Skyler, but people call me Sky. I'm 16 and about 4'7, I'm emo I guess and my family is tolty fuckin up...

  The  one day I want to sleep in I wake up from my alrom clock going off right in my ear. I was going to just roll over and go back to sleep, but then I remembered that today of all days was the first day of school. I just moved from California to Texas, of all places, my parents picked Texas.

  With my alrom clock still going off I run down the hall to see the bathroom door shut, with my self centered little prick brother locked inside.

"Drew open the fucking door, NOW!!"

I sacred at the little prick

"Fuck you Sky, you should've gotten up earlier."  "Come on please I have to leave in may10 minute" I begged him to open the door, hopping he would

"Only if you do one thing for me?"

"What?" I asked with worry in my voice hopping that he wouldn't have me clean his room for him

  " You have to......... wash my clothes for a month.....and you can't complain about utility ether" he said as he popped his room head out of the bathroom given me a cocky smile

"Fine!!" I said as I pushed him out if the way.

  After takeing a shower I ran back to my room and changed in to my favriout ripped up skinny jeans, this cute pink tank top, and my favriout unicorn sweat shirt. After I did my make up I put on my shoes, Grace my keys and left.

                            * * * *

  When I got to school there were so many people, there were the Jocks, Band Geeks, and every school needs those Prepy Bitches. When I was inside I was looking through the lunch room doors, there were so many people being loud and throwing things, but that stoner when I walked through the doors. You could say it was like a ghost town in there, everyone was silent.

  As I talk through the room trying to find a table there were people staring at me, witch by the way for me was not good, there were kids pointing and whispering to there friends. I mean come on if you have something to say, say it to my face.

  I found a table at the back of the room where it looked like nobody would bother me, so I sat down and put my head phones on, but not even 5 minutes later these to hot ass guys sat down in front of me,  and when I say hot I mean like hot hot. As they sat there they just stared at me like I was a new toy or something, witch creeped the hell out of me.

  "Can I help you?"I finely asked

"No" they both said with a weird ass smile on there faces

  "Ok?" I said as I was about to put my head phones back on, but no I can't do one thing with out being interrupted

"Wait!" the one with the drop dead gorges blue eyes said.

  "What!?! Can't you see that m doing something?"

"We have a few questions to ask."

   "Ask" I said

"Ok...... not one why are you at our table? For to what's your name?"they asked

  "For one it was the only table that dint have people starting at me until you two showed up! And for to why should I tell you my name?"

"Becomes were awesome and your at our table" I swear to god if they say "Our table" one more time I'ma flip shit.