25 Minutes

Prologue.....

They call me

Bitch.

Whore.

Slut.

And anything that will make look like the nasty fish in town.

Gosh! No one cares 😒 They don't even know me. The real ME.

And why would I care? As if they'll going to listen. I don't like wasting my time with stupidity.

Dahil lang sa pagrereject at pakikipag break sa mga lalaking walang ibang makita kundi ang physical appearance ko?! Hahaha! Men and their Games! They can't play with Ms. Ice Princess *Smirk*

They're all pathetic and idiot! Bird brains =)))

And speaking of idiot.....

I remember him, that Crazy-Idiot-Immature-guy!

The guy who is persistent in annoying me.

Yeah he's so annoying to the point that I wanted to kick his ass to leave me alone.

But that differs now coz I badly missed his annoyance.

I missed his ignorance and immaturity.

I missed that guy who's willing to do everything just to let me know how much he's in-love with me.

I love him! I really do... so much!

Kung bibigyan ako ni god ng chance, I'll take it and I don't care kahit ano pa yung dapat kong gawin.

I just want to see him, to touch him and to tell him how much I love him. I need to let him know that I can do what people and he thinks I can't.

But he's gone.....

I let him go.

I pushed him away...

I know its wrong, that's why I came back...

But when I tried to get him back...........

I'm 25 Minutes Late.

"The worst mistake you can make is to walk away from the person who actually stood there and waited for you."