Chapter 1 : Draco, the Hero

Draco sat in the drivers seat of his parked car, scoping the area. He was trying to find who his next victim would be. His eyes shot to a guy that was following a little boy that looked to be 8 or 9 years old. At first he thought that the man was just the boy's father. But then, the man snatched up the boy and started running towards a van. Draco slightly smirked and quietly said, "Perfect". He then slowly started putting pressure on the gas pedal. He made sure his headlights were off as he slowly crept up to the parked van that the man ran to. He reached into his glove box and pulled out a bottle of chloroform, a rag, a pair of black leather gloves, and a syringe filled with insulin. He slipped on the gloves, put the syringe in his jacket pocket, picked up the rag, drenched it in chloroform, and slowly crept up to the van.

He reached the rolled down window, where he saw the kidnapper turned around and talking to the child. He sat there for a minute and listened. "You're my kid now. I'll be your new daddy. You're never gonna see your old family again." the kidnapper said. "But I want my mommy! I don't want to go with you!" the boy replied. The boy was now crying. He saw Draco standing at the window. To which Draco held a finger to his lips so the boy wouldn't give away his location. The kidnapper grew angry and started yelling at the boy. "I don't care what you want, you brat! You're coming with me!" he said loudly. Draco had now had enough.

He reached around the man and forcefully pressed the chloroform rag to his nose and mouth. The man attempted to struggle. To which Draco pulled out the syringe and stuck it in the man's neck, slowly injecting half of the insulin into him. The man grew limp. He was out cold. Draco opened the back doors to let the boy out. "T-thank you, sir" the boy said. Draco grunted and said, "Go home, kid."The boy ran up and hugged Draco's legs, then ran off towards his home. Draco then opened the trunk of his 1969 model Camaro and pulled out a roll of duct tape. He walked back up to where the man still lay there seemingly lifeless. Draco then duct taped the mans hands together, followed by his legs, and finally taping the man's mouth shut.

Having stowed the kidnapper away in the trunk of his car, Draco was now driving to his isolated cabin on the outskirts of Toronto, Canada. As he drove, the song Welcome To Paradise by Green Day was playing through the radio. It made him reflect on his past. He thought about what had happened to him as a child. A shiver ran up his spine. He shook off the thoughts and continued focusing on the ahead road. He heard a slight banging coming from the trunk. "Good morning, sweetheart" Draco said with a smirk. The man attempted to scream, but it was just muffled by the tape. "Just sit tight, sweet cheeks" Draco said and started laughing, "We're gonna have some fun when we get home" Draco said with an ominous tone in his voice and an evil smirk. Draco kept driving until he got home.