Chapter 2 : Draco, the Villain

Draco arrived at his house and pulled into the back, right in front of the entrance to the cellar. He opened the doors to the cellar, then walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. The man was laying there shaking. He appeared to be having a panic attack. Draco waited until the man seemed to be back to normal. Draco then slid the syringe back into the mans neck and proceeded to pump the rest of the insulin into him. The man again grew limp. Draco then hoisted the man onto his shoulder and carried him down the steps of the cellar. He walked over to a table that had 4 sets of straps on it and set the man on it. Draco then stripped the man of his clothes and aligned the man's arms and legs with the straps. He tightened the straps as tight as they could get on the man's wrists and ankles. Draco then noticed that the man's wallet had fallen out of his pants when he had stripped him.

Draco opened the man's wallet and took out his drivers license. The man's name was Andrew Brighton and was 45 years old. "Poor, sick bastard" Draco quietly said. Andrew stirred in his unconsciousness. Draco noticed and determined that he only had about 10 minutes before he woke up. Draco left the room, slipped on some surgical scrubs, a mask, gloves, picked up a large black suitcase, and walked back into the room.

He pulled a wheeled table next to the table Andrew was on and set the suitcase on the empty table. He only had a few more minutes before Andrew would wake up, so he opened the suitcase and stared at it's contents. Three scalpels, each a different size, one meat cleaver, one power saw, one electric screwdriver, one handheld blowtorch, a variety of different sized knives, and seven syringes. Each of the syringes were filled with a different liquid such as : abrin, pancuronium bromide, potassium chloride, insulin, liquid nicotine, morphine, arsenic, and hydrogen peroxide. Draco then walked over to the small stereo and plugged in his iPod. He set it to play the playlist he listens to every time he commits one of these good-doings, as he called them.

Sex And Candy by Marcy Playground played throughout the room. Draco noticed that Andrew was slowly starting to open his eyes and slowly walked over to the table he was bound to. "Hello there, you sick son of a bitch." Draco spat. Andrew made loud mumbling noises and tried to lift his hands in a panic. "Good luck getting out of those, buddy. Those held down a 7'2" 250lb rapist, and I'm pretty sure they'll keep your sick ass restrained" Draco said with a smirk. Andrew tried to scream, but the tape still prevented him from doing so. He started trying to thrash about. Draco laughed and said, "Idiot. What did I just tell you? You might as well just lay down and take what's coming to you."

All Apologies by Nirvana was now playing throughout the room. Draco softly sang along. "What else should I be? All apologies. What else should I write? I apologise." Draco proceeded to pace around the table, staring at Andrew and continuing to softly sing along to the song. He then took his finger and slowly slid it up Andrew's arm. "What's the matter? Nervous?" he said with a sadistic grin. Draco then went over to a wooden chest on the other side of the torture table and opened it. He smiled at the contents, looked up at Andrew and said, "I have a surprise for you." and picked up what he called his "favorite toy". He held in his hand something absolutely sadistic. It was a knife, but not a normal knife. It appeared to be made of bones and have a handle made of skin. It absolutely sickened Andrew. He tried to let out one more muffled scream as Draco slowly approached him with the insane weapon.

Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers began playing. A wide grin spread across Draco's face as he said, "It's almost time, Andrew." Draco let out a low ominous laugh. He kept his slow pace walking toward Andrew. Andrew was growing more and more terrified by the second. Draco laughed at Andrew's fright. "Foolish man." Draco said, "You knew what you've been doing would get you in trouble. It's about time you get what's coming to you." Draco took the razor sharp knife and lightly glided it up Andrews arm, causing a thin cut. "I wonder what would happen if I were to slip." Draco said. An even more sadistic smile appeared on his face as he gashed Andrew's shoulder. Andrew tried to howl in pain, but the tape still muffled it. Draco let out a childish giggle. "Whoops." he said as he winked at Andrew. Draco then said, "I'll be right back, sweet cheeks" and walked up the stairs leading to the living room. After about 10 minutes, Draco returned with what appeared to be a relatively large cup of whiskey. He sipped it and said, "Damn. I swear, you can fuel a car with this." Another evil smirk appeared on Draco's face as he approached Andrew again.

Draco walked over to Andrew's bleeding shoulder and chuckled. "I wonder what would happen if -" Draco was cut off by the sound of the next song starting to play. Tiptoe Through The Tulips by Tiny Tim. "Oh, joy!" Draco said excitedly, "It's finally time!" Draco now had a look on his face that could only be described as absolutely horrifying. His eyes got wide, a huge psychopathic smile spread across his face, veins started straining on his forehead and arms, and he let out a menacing laugh. He then proceeded to pour the remains of the cup of whiskey on to Andrew's gashed shoulder. Andrew let out a huge muffled scream. "Now it's really time to have some fun" Draco said with that sickening smile still spread across his face. He then picked the bone knife back up and pressed it on Andrew's other shoulder. Draco then gashed that shoulder just the same as he did the first. Blood was starting to get everywhere. Draco then decided to finally rip the duct tape off of Andrew's mouth. Andrew started screaming at Draco, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SICK BASTARD? WHAT GIVES YOU THE DAMN RIGHT TO DO THIS? WHY WOULD YOU-" Draco cut him off, "Shhhh. You've no idea what you're talking about, you imbecile. You're going to ask me what's the matter with me and what gives me the right WHEN YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOUR OWN PIG SELF. I absolutely despise people like you. People that harm children just to fill out your sick fantasies. You will soon realize that what you've been doing is the worst thing you've done in your life. Just think for a moment. What would your mother think? Or your father? Or any of your family and friends? What would they think if they found out you were a sick pervert?" Andrew started crying as he shouted, "I'M SORRY! I'M A FAILURE! I DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING ANYMORE! I'M AMONG SOME OF THE WORST HUMANS TO WALK THIS EARTH!" Draco spat at him and said, "Shut up, pig. You're not sorry. You're just saying that because you've realized that it's far too late to be sorry. Get ready to go where you truly belong. Hell."

Draco then slapped Andrew furiously and put the duct tape back over his mouth so he wouldn't be able to speak. He then went over to the suitcase that still lay open and grabbed the small scalpel. He then made an incision across Andrew's eyelid. Andrew did his muffled scream as Draco began to laugh again. Draco then put the scalpel back and retrieved the meat cleaver. He dangled it above Andrew's face. Andrew then became even more terrified than he had been before. He started shaking his head desperately as Draco continued laughing. Draco then traced the cleaver down to Andrew's hand. Then, without any hesitation he cut off the index and middle fingers on Andrew's right hand. Blood squirted on to Draco as Andrew started uncontrollably flinching. Draco let out another laugh and walked back over to the suitcase. He then chose the power saw.

Draco turned on the saw and teased Andrew by bringing it dangerously close to his face, then neck, then chest. Draco laughed at Andrews' fear. He then dug the saw right into Andrew's stomach. Blood was now pouring out of Andrew and on to the floor below. Andrew was now in the worst pain of his life. He was trying to thrash around, but the straps still held him down. Draco let out a sinister laugh and said, "Don't worry, it's almost over. Pig." He then walked up to Andrew's face, leaned down, said, "Goodbye, Andrew. I wish I could say it was a pleasure." and dug the saw straight into his neck. He decapitated Andrew and let out one last laugh. His final goodbye to Andrew consisted of him saying, "See you in hell, pig" and throwing his body into a metal tub filled with sulfuric acid. Draco then began cleaning the blood off of the floor with a smile spread across his face. He loved doing his job. Nobody else could do it as well as he did. After he cleaned the blood off the floor, he went to check the tub. All of Andrew's remains had already been destroyed. Draco then threw Andrew's clothes into the sulfuric acid tub. Afterwards, he collected his iPod and walked upstairs to the laundry room. He put stain remover on his blood soaked scrubs and placed them in the washing machine. Draco then proceeded to sit on his couch in the living room and watch TV. As he slowly drifted off to sleep, a flashback played through his mind...