Together

You watch the sun starting to set with Ash next to you. Sun set...sun down. "I-I have to go." You tell him, running off to your house.

  You run back to your house with your pokemon trailing behind you. You burst through the door and run up to your room. You flop on your bed, out of bed. You sit up when you hear something. It sounded like pebbles hitting you window. You then hear scratching after the pebbles stopped.

You looked out your window. You see Ash outside your window. You help him into your room. "What are you doing here goofball?" You ask him. "I just wanted to come over and talk to you more." He explained to you. He gave you a flower and you smiled.

  He started to tell jokes and you start laughing. You then start catching up on what happened during the last 2 years. "(Y/N), come on. We have to go!" Your dad calls from downstairs. "Be there in a minute!" You call back.

  Ash starts going out the window. "Wait, Ash." I tell him, walking to the window. You give him a kiss on his cheek. He starts blushing. "See you soon Ash." You tell him. He nods and starts scaling the wall. You change into your Team Rocket uniform and walk out.

  You sit through a very long and boring meeting with the other Team Rocket members

  You sit through a very long and boring meeting with the other Team Rocket members. "So what do you think of the plan, (Y/N)." One of them asked. "Wait, what?" You ask. They all face palm. You flush a deep red of embarrassment.