Prologue ❥

"It's very obvious that you're only trying to impress her because you like her."

"That's straight nonsense, Junhui. But I'm not the one trying to gain her trust only to have sex with her and make her mine, am I?"

Somewhat loud arguing could be heard in the classroom, especially when you got close to one of the entrances.

"Guys, can you take this somewhere else or be quiet for a second? We're supposed to be cleaning this place, not arguing about Y/N. Besides, you know it ticks Jihoon off-"

"Oh yeah? well, at least I don't get a boner just from staying around her!" Junhui raised his voice out of nowhere, the sudden outburst making everyone look over at the two that were arguing.

Hansol snorted slightly from what Junhui had stated, before clearing his throat, trying to get back to sorting out the science books.

"That's not true, please don't state fake accusations of me, jun."

"What? How is it fake? its pretty obvious right now, someone had to point it out... I'm just being a good friend"

"wow Junhui, didn't know you swung that way.."

"Why would you be looking?! Are you actually that sexually f*cked up??"

the room went silent as the other went from quiet to snapping as well, not to mention the swear word that was added. it was really rare for the boy to swear, so it was a surprise when he did.

"I should not have said that..it slipped, and-"

"Interesting, you're even getting defensive? save it for your parents, Jisoo. Not only have you swore at me, but raised your voice at me as well,"

"And maybe you should ask God to forgive your sins, and should try to control yourself a little bit more, I mean in both ways. yeah?"

everyone remained silent, as Junhui insulted the boy, taking a few shots at his religion and family as well. The embarrassment for Jisoo at this moment was more than present, he couldn't just stand there.

The classroom door being opened, and then closed again quietly could be heard through the room as the senior left.

"You might've gone too far Junhui, who knows if he's coming back.."

"So? let him not come back then, not my problem he can't control himself and can't take the truth."