Chapter 8- Yuki's Past

Setsuna's POV

I look at the Pureblood, dumbstruck. "W-what? How about Yuki? You cannot just say love to me while an other girl who's special  to you is in love with you too!" i shout at him. He look at me with sad eyes, "I know,"

I sighed, already tired. I don't have any enough mana. "Go back to your dorm. Right now." I told him, as i said that, i turn into my heels and walk away. Oh god, i feel so guilty, rejecting him.

And i'm in deeep deeep trouble, if the night class found out i rejected their 'king' they would kill me! Especially that ruka girl, she like that pureblood so much.

I sigh and walk to the Girl's dorm, getting ready some beauty sleep but stopped by bumping into some other person causing both of us fall down.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! -wait setsuna-chan?" Yuki said. I laugh and nodded with a tired smile on my face. She ran up to me and lent out a hand, expecting me to grab it.

I gladly accept it,  "Are you okay, Yuki-chan?" i asked. "That's should be my line! But i'm okay." she smiled. I nodded.

"Hey Yuki-chan?"

"What is it, Setsuna-chan?"

"What is your relationship with that Kuran boy?"

As i said his name, she blush furiously and clears her throat. "Kaname-senpai save me from a vampire years ago."

"Oh."

"I don't have any memories before Kaname save me." she said, sadly. "I wonder my parents abandon me or something.." I perk up and stand in front of Yuki.

"Don't ever say that again, Yuki-chan!" I said and hug her. She nervously hug back, as we hug silently, i pull back first. "I should go to sleep. Can you and zero-kun handle the rest?" I asked her. She nodded. I smiled at her and continue walking towards the Girl's dorm.

**

I arrive into my room and lie down on my bed. I sigh.

I should go change first.

I walk into my wardrobe and grab my pinkish night gown. I change into myself and go to sleep.

~Night Class~

"That setsuna girl is very mysterious, right Akatsuki?" Aido said, drinking his glass of blood came from the blood tablets. "And also very pretty."

"You already said that, Hanabusa." Akatsuki said. Aido just shrug.

Aido Hanabusa and Kain Akatsuki are Right-Hand of Kuran Kaname and also Cousins.

"Hmph." Ruka scoffed, flipping her hair while sitting the desk.

Souen Ruka is beautiful and loves Kaname very much. And she has that attitude too. She's cousins with Akatsuki and Hanabusa.

"You're just jealous, Ruka, that she is very pretty and all that." Aido said, smirking. Ruka grab a book and pin his hand with the edge of the book.

"Ouch! Ouch!" Aido Scream.

"I think she's very dangerous, neee~?" Ichijo said.

Ichijo Takuma, is the Vice president. He and Kaname are very close friends. His grandfather is onthe council.

"And who's that 'batraz' girl?" Rima said, feeding shiki some pocky.

"Don't know." Shiki said, eating the pocky.

Touya Rima and Shiki Senri are the youngest of the group and a Models too.

"You guys seem to have some interest in her." Kuran said, flipping the pages on the book.

Kuran Kaname is the President and the one and only Pureblood in the Night Class.

"Kaname-sama.."

"Do me a favor, protect setsuna." The pureblood said.

The winds blows, the trees waving. The Night Class put their hands on their chest and bowed.

"Yes Kaname-sama." They all said in unison.

***

Hey guys im very very very sorry i havent been updating for years! Sorry but please keep voting k? Im update as fast as i can!

Ja ne~

Animefreak. x