Chapter 9- Sisters Time

~dream~

"Setsuna.."

I look around and saw nothing but black.

"Setsuna.."

The voice came from behind. I turn around and saw nothing.

"Who's there?!"

Then, i saw someone who is a man and  has curls on the bottom of his hair. He was wearing a white shirt with a coat. He's a vampire. Not just only a vampire, A pureblood vampire. Just like Kaname.

"Soon Setsuna and you'll be mine." He smirked, he walk over to me and lean our foreheads almost touching.

"W-who are you?" i asked. He ignored my question and sniff my neck then he bite me hard.

I scream, trying to push him off but he was so strong. I tried to speak but nothing came out. My hands are held by this person. I can't..

Then i black out.

~dream out~

"Kyaaah!" I sit up from my bed, shaking. I look at the watch and saw it was only midnight. I sigh and lean my head on the headboard.

Now, i can't sleep anymore. I walk out of bed and slowly left my room. I head out of my Girl's dorm and saw the two prefects is still there. Their job ends at dawn i guess. I look around the spot and it was perfect.

"Claiohm Solais!" I call out my vessel. It came out and i climb to its shoulder and sit on itand watch the moon. The winds blows, and it was refreshing. My golden hair blew by the wind. Mind mind went to that person.

Who is he?

Why am i having this dream? I didn't have this until now.

I look at Yuki and saw she was coming into my direction. I really hope she won't saw me.

But failed. She saw me and look at me with wide eyes.

"Setsuna-Chan! I thought you were sleeping! And why are you floating?" She said.

Damn, i forgot humans can't see it.
"O-oh Yuki-chan! I realize i can't sleep! And humans can't see it." i answer all her questions.

"It? Oh you mean the Absolute Angel thing?"

I nodded and smile at her. "Do you want to join me?"

"Thanks but-"

"Ohhh C'mon. It won't throw you away. And also it's a very great view here!"  I Laugh. She knew i won't take a 'no' as an answer so she climb over my vessel and sit down beside me.

"Wow!" She said in amazement. I giggle.

"See? Told ya." I told her. "I know." she giggle too.

"So, do you like Kaname-san?" i asked. I raise my eyebrow at her as she blush. "W-what are y-you t-talking about Setsuna-chan?"

"Aww, come on! I know you like him. I see the way you look at him, they way your cheeks blush when i or you mention his name." I poke her cheek. "S-stop it, setsuna-chan!" she said.

Ooooh she's so cute! She was blushing furiously. I continue poking her cheek. "If i say yes, would you stop poking my cheek?"

I nodded excitedly. She sigh like it was no other choice but i knew she like it!

"Yes." she muttered. I perk up and grin.

"What? I can't hear youu." I cup my ear. She twitch, "Yes! Yes okay!"

"I knew it!" I put my hands up in the air. She laughed. "I think its 1am now. I think i should go. I have no sleep today either." Yuki sighed. I nodded and jump down. Yuki jump too and my vessel.

"Bye Yuki-chan!" I wave at her and go back to my room.

**

I update as fast as i can!

Hope you like it chapter! And setsuna picture on the right -->

Gotta go

Ja ne~

redrosehime