10) Good Slave

I was fidgeting with the button on my blazer. Anyone who saw me could clearly see that I am overly nervous. Why? I left my bag full of undone homework in the library because of the embarrassing incident with Dylan. The worst part of it is two of homework in that bag was supposed to be passed up today and I. Can't. Find. My. Bag. I can't bear to get demerits for undone homework.

"Relax, girl. It's obvious Dylan has your bag. Although I am not entirely sure he will give it to you that easily. Are you really not going to tell me what happened yesterday?" Ginny said, crossing her arms.

I stopped fidgeting with the button. "I will tell you when I am ready. Right now, that's the least of my worries. I can't afford to get demerits. You know that, Ginny!" I said, my voice breaking at the last word.

Ginny sighed. "I know. I will help you however I can, Macy," she assured me with a smile. I returned her smile, feeling a little less nervous.

Speak of the devil, I saw Dylan and his lackeys walking into the main doors. Instantly, we locked eyes and I waited until he was near me. I immediately took a step forward Dylan and held out my hand.

"My bag, Dylan," I demanded, adding a mix of sweet and venomous tone to my voice. Dylan took a second to look at my chest.

"I see you wore the necklace," Dylan smirked as his eyes met mine. I pushed down fluttering feeling in my stomach. Nuh-uh. You ain't having cooties over this evil entity, Macy.

"It's what you wanted, Master. Now, my bag," I shot hate lasers at him with eyes.

"What a good slave I have," he playfully said before whistling while walking away.

This made me rile up in the inside. I stepped in his way. "I know you have it," I said in anger.

He just snickered and moved to the side to walk away from me. This time, I had no choice but to use my last resort.

"Please Dylan! I will do anything you ask me to!" I exclaimed. What I said could have made me nauseous but I didn't have a choice. How else can I have him to listen to me other than beg and let him feel he had power over me?

This time, Dylan stood straight and looked at me properly. "Anything?" he said, his eyes glinting with mischief.

I sucked in a breath then breathed out, "Yes. Anything."

"Find me in the school gym after school. Your bag is in the janitor room," he simply said before walking away.

"At least you've got your bag back," Ginny says, putting an arm on my shoulders.

"At least," I repeated. At least those two homework is for the subjects on the last few periods. I sighed in exhaustion.

"I am very disappointed in you, Macy. You have been doing well for past few weeks. I am not giving you any demerits since this is your first. I hope this doesn't happen again," Mrs. Anderson said with a firm voice.

My lowered head was lowered more as I apologize once again before walking to my seat. I managed to get the homework done for the strictest subject teacher. I decided to let my last homework for the last subject be unfinished a little since Mrs. Anderson is a very nice lady.

After class, I said my goodbyes to Ginny before walking off to the school gym. I walked immediately to the gym and opened the door to find Dylan playing basketball in his uniform with the sleeves rolled up. I could see his blazer lying on the floor, outside the lines of the court. He jumped to shoot the ball into the basket, making his hair fly all over his head.

In an instant, something struck my heart and I can't help but like the feeling. He must have been playing for quite some time which means he probably skipped class.