Part 1

Hearing a soft knock followed by my door opening I didn't move from my stop at my vanity. "His royal highness would like to see you" the servant who I came to know as Emily quietly said. "Thank you" I told her looking at her through the mirror in front of me. She bows her head and silently closes the door behind her. Looking at my tiara that used to always be in its rightful place on my head I let out a sigh as I got up to leave. Walking the empty hallways I took my time reaching the ballroom where he had his throne set up. Watching the doors open upon my arrival I slowly dropped to my knees with my head bowed so I wouldn't anger him by looking him in the eye. Cringing slightly as he let out a hoarse laugh I raised my eyes to meet his. "Pathetic whore" he spat at me. Looking back at the floor it took all I had to keep Sapphire from taking control. RIP HIS FUCKING THROAT OUT!! She growled at me. "Sapphire please calm down, you know why I can't do that.." I plead with her. Feeling her start to slightly calm down I raise to my feet to look at the man that has single handedly made the past 4 years of my life a living hell.

4 years earlier

I look out my window to see men and wolves alike running through the walls towards the castle. Seeing the one man I thought I would never see again, I start to panic. Running out of my room disregarding what my mother said to never let the people see me in a panic I let my feet carry me to my mother and father's office as I ask Sapphire if she knows what's happening. "He's.... He's.. he's here to kill them.." Putting up a mental block to shut out Sapphire's whimpering I push my legs faster. It can't be him, it can't be" I try to assure myself. Hearing an explosion I get knocked off my feet before I get back up and start to run faster. Reaching my parent's office I scream at what I see. Looking at the floor I see my mother and little sister both with silver daggers sticking out of their chests. Turning my attention back to the two people in the room I see my father pinned up against the wall. "Matthew..." I mutter. Seeing a smirk form on his face at the fact that he heard me he lets his claws elongate and make their way through my father's neck. Screaming he drops my fathers limp body and turns to me. Meeting his familiar lavender eyes I lose feeling in my body as I feel Sapphire take over and start to run. Hearing his laugh, my heart rate picks up she starts to run faster. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER LITTLE SISTER" his voice booms throughout the halls. Reaching my room Sapphire follows the passage in the back of my closet as I sit in the back of my mind in shock. "My brother, my twin brother is back.. But not in the way I wanted"