More than one person and the interviewer

Interviewer: If you were on a desert island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be?

Gerard: I'd definitely bring a hand-crank flashlight, a machete, and then something fun.

Mikey: Conch shell!

Gerard: Well, they'd be there, Mikey...

Mikey: No, so you could always talk-

Frank: I'll bring sand.

Gerard: You bring coconuts too, Mikey.

Frank: And inflatable palm trees.

Gerard: Man, as soon as I go into a Starbucks I take off my sunglasses. I want to be recognised and I want free coffee.

Interviewer: Obviously you're joking...

Frank: No. For some reason, the guys who make the coffee are really up on their music. They usually recognise us and know who we are.

Mikey: I went to four Starbucks' in Manhattan recently, and I got free coffee in three of them.

Gerard: Wow, that's cool! I have a pretty good strike rate too, but it's not as impressive as that.

Interviewer: Let me get this straight... You're a platinum band who goes about America trying to get free coffee?

Mikey: Yes.

Frank: Think about it this way; if it weren't for that we'd have no vices at all. If it weren't for Starbucks, we'd be perfect!

"Gerard: I think Frank would be very good in horror films.

Mikey: I'd be the dude that got killed right away in a horror movie. Five minutes in.

Frank: I think that's the only thing I'd ever want to do in a movie anyway.

Mikey: Get killed?

Frank: Like, slashed the fuck up!

[Pause]

Mikey: Bob got asked to be in a bunch of teen movies...

Bob: *mouths to Mikey* I hate you."

Interviewer: How do you feel about turning thirty this year? Gerard: I'm actually excited about it. I'll tell you why. I always see getting older as like learning. Thirty's not old... Thirty's like when you're twenty. Frank: Yeah. For trees. Gerard: ...for trees.

Gerard: I have a nihilistic attitude so it's like, the new gay...it's popular. You know what I mean? Frank: Popsicle is the new black. Gerard: What did I say? Oh yeah. Screaming is the new gay, everybody's doing it. Frank: I wish it were Popsicle. Gerard: Popsicles? Frank: Popsicles should be the new black and then everyone would have one. Mikey: I like Popsicles...

Question-What's the weirdest thing you've signed?

Gerard-I once signed a wooden stake cuz he said he wanted to use it to stab a vampire. And I thought that was totally one of the coolest things, yet dangerous

Frank-I once signed a spatula because he wanted me to say it's the weirdest thing I've signed

Mikey-People are always asking me asking me to autograph their asthma inhalers. I'm not not actually asthmatic...but I'll sign em! You..you bring em!

Which of your band mates is most likely to accidentally stick a fork in a toaster?

Frank: Mikey.

And who would yell 'Hey! It's still plugged in!'?

Mikey: That would be me.

Gerard: I would definitely be the one yelling. I think we're all very protective of Mikey for things like sticking forks in toasters.