4.

"Dear Malak,

It's Ayleo. Baby boy I've been missing you for the longest. It hasn't even been a Month and I'm already losing my mind. I hope nobody raped you. If so imma beat that nigga when you are released.
I'm sorry I put you through all of that mess.  I miss you baby boy. Daddy misses your touch and your crazy moans.  Lmao.

Klondike said I should write you a letter and here it is. I hope you are doing fine.

-Ayleo (Yo Big Daddy Leo)

P.s. .... Don't be fucking nobody behind my back.

Malak pov

"Nahmir I don't think this is a good idea. " I say as we walked down the jail halls.

He pulled my hair and glared at me.

"Shut up. " I looked to m6left and saw a sleeping guard.

"S-sorry. " He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a closet.

"Ok look here Cookie dough. We have about two hours before the guards come around again. Be quiet and don't talk until we get to the spot. " I nod my head and bit my lip.

"I understand...... " I sigh and grab the door nob.

What's the point in arguing with him?

Nahmir pov

I pull him back and grab him by his waist.

He looked at me with wide eyes and I wanted to smile. He was so fine. His eyes were the most beautiful. And his damn V line.

I wanted to tap that so bad when we were in the shower rooms... But I didn't want to hurt him.

"Nahmir I have a boyfriend. " He said.

I smirked and pecked his lips softly.

"Baby Boy Yo Man Ain't here right now. It's Just Me... You... And Lil Nick " I lick my lips and he looked down.

"That's What I thought. " I push him and open the door to see a guard looking me dead in the eyes.

"Oh Shit. " Malak said.

"Shit. " I grab Malak's hand and started running. 

"Nahmir Whats Going On?!"

We turn the corner and he almost fell trying to catch up.

"Just Follow me!" I let go of his hand and I started running to the court yard.

"Nahmir! " I kept running .

I open the door and closed it.  All my Niggas were here.

"Fuck. " I breathe out.

I look behind me and Malak wasn't here. .