7

"S-So W-We didn't kiss in the closet? O-Or run from the police? " he shook his head and started laughing.
"You gay fuck. Why would I do that?" he laid down on his bed and looked at me.

"Nahmir I swea-

"You crazy G. " he grabbed his book and started writing again.
I sigh and sit by the cell door.

Bitch I'm a P
Bitch I'm a G
Took that lil Bitch
Now that bitch off the leash

Ayleo

"DAMNIT MATEO YOU CANT DO SHIT RIGHT!" I snatch the letter from him and put the torn piece next to it.

Dear Ayleo,

Hi. It's me. Malak. Its sad you can't get me out of here,  I really wish you could've. I don't like it here, but my cellmate Nahmir keeps me company. He's nice and he has dreads too. He has braces,  and he raps to me sometimes. I really wish you could meet him, you'd like him.
I got raped tho... Typical shower accident. I'll be fine, I promise.

Hugs and kisses

~Malak

P.S. I Love You.

I smile but then frown.
Who Tf is Nahmir? Who raped Malak?

Thoughts were running through my head as Klondike came into the room.

"Headassssssss. " she laughed and hugged me.

"Hey. " I mumble. She looked up and pouted.

"Bebe What's Wrong?" I shake my head.
"It's Nothing," I peck her lips and pick her up.
"Nothing at all Baby Girl. " I carry her to my room and close the door locking it behind me.

Mateo (😁 Yeahhhhh I wanted to give my baby a pov)

I groan and knock on the wall.
"DAMN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT DONT TAKE ALLLAT NAH!"  I roll my eyes and shake my head. It don't make no sense.

He with Malak... But he fucking Klondike. I told his ass that bitch gon give him Something. He don't believe me,  but when his balls starts itching and Shit, Ian gon do Nun but laugh at his dumb ass. One, she look like a whole transgender out hea. Two,  SHE AINT GOT NO BODYY. Three,  she do the most, but aye, thats him...

Sorry
It's short, I'm at school 😁 excuse any mistakes and BTW Mateo's the ghetto one.

Did you like?

Malak and Nahmir😁

Malak And Ayleo 😁

Ayleo and Klondike 😁

Mateo and You