A New Day

Your Pov

(After everything you snuck out)

Your Pov

(He's already here that was fast)

Hey so..

"I'm sorry.. I need to know.. are you really in love with some one else"

Who knows...

"I like you.. you know that"

I do you've told me ever since we where kids..

"You use to defend me when all the other kids picked on me"

Yeah.. until middle school when you became popular with your golden hair.. you decided to stop talking to me all together.. and eventually started bullying me.. I mean I wasn't and outcast.. but you hurt my feelings..

"I did... but no one knew I bullied you"

Of course they didn't you would lose your popularity for bullying me especially since a lot of guys liked me...

"Yet you never once said yes to any of them them.. that's why you got your name.."

Beautiful rose..

(You both laughed)

You broke my heart you know that.. we were best friends.. and you left....

"Is that why you moved schools? If so come back.. I need you.."

Are you stupid.. I didn't move schools because of that.. I moved because my dad wanted me to become more independent.. wanna see something..

(You lifted your shirt a little to reveal a bruise)

You did this the last time we saw each other you hit me with a stick.. and I had to get stitches.. nice going...

"I was just so mad.. because.. that boy confessed I You. My own best friend.."

He wasn't your best friend.. sigh it doesn't matter anymore.. we're nothing but two students from two different schools..

I'm leaving now..

"No don't..."

Goodbye...

"No!.."

You sure where a good friend..

"I said don't leave"

(With that he slapped you..)

(Blood came out)

Sigh.. I should have never.. bothered.. goodbye..

(Then you fell to the ground and started crying)

"Look I'm sorry.. truly am.."

(You got up and we're about to walk away when he started to cry)

"(Y/N)! I still love you"
(He grabbed your wrist and hugged you)"