1.

POV ALINE
Amsterdam 14:37.
Your walking down the street. You hear screaming girls and cameras. Why? Who's here? "H-hello can I stay with you for a few minutes?!" You turn around and see it's Harry Styles who's talking with you. "Yeah of course!" "Thanks-whats your name actually?" "Aline Erast." "Thats a beautiful name." 
You blush. "Th-thanks." He smiles politely. Me and Harry walk to my apartment. Ignoring all questions like: 'is this your new girlfriend?!' Or 'OMG HAZZA'S NEW BAE!' We are at the apartment. "Cute apartment." "Sorry Styles I don't have 5 vila's!" He chuckles. "True." "Can I have your number?" He asks sweetly. "Sure." He saves you as 'Adeline :). "Cute smiley." "Just as cute as you." You blush. "Adeline thank you for saving my life!" "Always Styles." "I gotta go now." "O-okay." You say a little too disappointed. "Dinner at my house at 6? I'll text you the address." "I-" but he cuts you off. "Great see you at 6!" And he walks out the door. "What the hell did just happen!?" I scream to myself. You check your phone. 3 missed calls. 3 missed calls from 'Mom'. What's wrong? You check your voice mails. "ALINE YOU FATHER LAYS IN THE HOSPITAL!" She says in tears "PLEASE COME! I TEXTED THE ADRESS BE QUICK!" Oh god! Tears start streaming down my face. I immediately text Harry to give me a lift.
You: Harry need a ride! NOW!
Hazza: Be there in 2 minutes!
Couple minutes later I rush into the car. "What happend love?!" "M-my father..lays in the hospital!" "Oh my god! Give me the adress!"  You give him the adress and race into the hospital. "Mark Erast?!" "Room 363" You run into the lift with Harry crying your eyes out. He gives you a warm save hug and you cry into his shoulder. "It's gonna be ok Aline." He says with a sweet voice. You run into room 363. "DAD?!" You see he's sleeping. And your mom too you fall onto the ground not believing what just happened. "Aline love, I'm here. Hey, look at me." You look up into his green beautiful sparkling eyes. "It's gonna be okay." You nod your feeling like crush your lips into his but you can't. Your too weak. "I-i-." Your about to say 'I love you but then realize it's too soon. "You what?" "I'm weak." That's not what you wanted to say but it's not a lie. You ARE weak. "No. You are not Aline your the most beautiful and strong girl in the entire world. You are strong." 
_______
MY FIRST CHAPTER!
Thanks for reading!
SHOUTOUT TO RubySlippers_ GO READ HER STORIES.
#Haline❤️