Two weeks later.
Miami 23:19.
Harry P.O.V.
You walk downstairs. Camile is sleeping so I don't have to worry about her. The last 2 weeks I haven't talked to Adeline. She was ignoring my texts. And I miss her a lot. She probably didn't miss me.
You: Are you awake?
Adeline: Yeah
You: I miss you
Adeline: ...okay
You: Are you mad?
Adeline: I'm not. I'm jealous!
Why the fuck would she be jealous?
You: Of what?
Adeline: YOU AND CAMILE!
the hell?!
"Who's Adeline?" You hear a voice behind you. "A friend." She grabs my phone and runs away with it. Before you can react she runs into a room and locks the door. "CAMILE!" "Adeline huh? Looks like a girl who needs a punch in her face for stealing my boyfriend!" She unlocks the door. "Give. Me. My. Phone. NOW!" "Aww Hazza is mad! FUCK YOU HARRY I'M THE ONLY GIRL HERE OKAY I'M THE ONLY IMPORTANT GIRL IN THIS WORLD TO YOU!" "AND WHO SAYS THAT?!" I fire back. "I SAY THAT! I'M DONE! WHAT IS HER ADRESS!?" You say nothing. She scrolls through the chat. "Found it!" "DON'T HURT HER!" You yell. "No promises." She runs out of the apartment. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"
Adeline P.O.V. 01:06. Amsterdam.
I lay on the sofa with a glass of cola. I hear a knock on the door. "I'm coming!" When you open the door you see Camile. Camile Rowe. "Hello, Adeline!" She says with a bitchy voice. "C-camile?! The hell are you doing here!" I say. "MAKING YOU PAYBACK FOR STEALING MY BOYFRIEND!" She yells at me. "Harry?" "No, Liam Payne." She says sarcastically. "We're just friends." You try to convince her. Before you know it Harry walks into the room. "Camile get away from her!"
She punches me in the face. All you see is black.
Harry P.O.V.
"WTF CAMILE?!" "She deserves it." You push her out of the apartment. "We're done." I say and slam the door shut. I run back to Adeline. "Adeline? Love?" No response. I take her to bed and lay on the couch.
NEXT DAY.
Adeline P.O.V.
I get out of bed. Feeling weak in my head. As you come to the living room you see Harry laying on the couch. You get an flashback of yesterday.
"CAMILE DON'T HURT HER!"
I sigh. I make coffee for Harry and myself. "Hm.." he groans "Adeline?" He says with a sleepy voice. "Hi." You smile softly at him. He stands up and walks closer to you. Every step is one extra heart beat. He takes your chin to him. "Are you okay?" "Yeah just a little fucked up." He sighed. "Sorry for last night. She grabbed my phone and saw the texts." "It's okay Harry." He gives you a hug and you hug back. "Why did you sleep on the couch?" You ask. "There was no place." "You could sleep with me." He chuckles. "Yeah right." You push him to the wall playfully. His green eyes meet yours. You can feel your hands on your waist. "Adeline." "I-i'm sorry." I run away. He grabs your arm and pulls you back. He kisses you passionately. As he lets go you are in shock. "I...harry..wh-" "I'm sorry Adeline." "I-i just need to be alone." He nods. I walk to my room. Did Harry just kiss me?! It was good. His lips taste like mint. After a few minutes I walk out of my room. When I look up I see Harry with his head in his hands.
"Harry?" I say softly. He looks up. "I'm so sorry Ad-" before he can finish his sentence I crash my lips into his. As you pull away he smirks. You roll your eyes. "I knew you we're a beast inside." "Wipe that smirk of your face ass!" You say jokingly. "We know each other for 3 days and 2 weeks and we're already kissing!" He says. "Oh you didn't like it? Too bad cause I was planning to kiss you." "Oh? Well, I was planning too." I pull his lips on mine. I pull away. "We get caught if we keep going!" I chuckle. "Do I look like I care?" He says. "Well, yes." He sighs. "Fine." I laugh. Are we together now? Or just friends with benefits? The thought of Harry being mine made me smile. "Stop staring." He said. I feel my cheeks getting red. He laughed. "Well, Ad I'm going to shower. Are you coming with me?" "No, thanks." He rolled his eyes at me.
------
Thanks for reading!
Finally Harry and Adeline kissed so sweet!
Prepare for the next few chapters! It's going to be DRAMATIC!! Love you all! I am so hyped about the next few chapters.
Love y'all!