THE NEXT DAY.
Harry P.O.V.
London 09:53.
I wake up and see Adeline behind me sleeping. "Goodmorning sleepy." I say. "Hmm..ugh lemme sleep." I can't help but chuckle. "Come brat." She opens her eyes wide. "What did you just say?" "Brat!" I run away. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES COME BACK HERE NOW!" I run to the bathroom. "Found you you little cranky ass!" I laugh. "See! Your awake!" I laugh. She holds her middle finger up to me. "What are we gonna do?" "Your gonna meet Gemma." "Yay!" I roll my eyes. "Where are you going?" She asks. " None of your business." She rolls her eyes. someone knocks on the door. "Gemma is here!" Adeline shouts. I roll my eyes, how can people like my sister she's awful.

A few minutes later I come back with 3 glasses of wine. The girls immediately bonded with each other. They laugh and talk about some Zac Efron guy.
"Have you seen Harry with makeup?!" My sister asks. "No! Let me see!" Adeline says. "No. No. No. thats NOT going to happen." I say. They both roll their eyes. "Well, I gotta go! Bye." I say quickly.

As I walk into the streets there are immediately girls and paparazzi. "Harry!! Who is that girl you call Ad?!" When I hear this I feel guilty because if the fans know about her they're gonna hate. I don't want that. "Harry! Where is Camile?!" Ugh of course people are gonna ask about her. When I see my car I rush into it. What a horrible start of the day.
Adeline P.O.V.
We laugh all the time. I really like Gemma. She reminds me of my bestfriend who I haven't spoke to in a while. "Harry isn't here I can show you the pic of him with makeup?" "Yes!" As she shows me the pic I burst into laughing. "HAHAHA HOW OLD  WAS HE?!" I say. "Idk 18?!" "I'm back!" His husky voice says. When he sees me laughing he immediately knew what was happening. "Gem! Why did you show the pic?!" "It--was-funny!" She say in between laughing. "I'm going home spend sometime with your girlfriend." I felt my cheeks getting red. "We are not together Gemma." He said sternly. Somehow it hurt me. I mean we kissed, but he was right we only kissed. He wasn't mine, I wasn't his. "Okay." She walks away. The door shut. An awkward silence was in the living room. "I'm sorry about my sister." "I-it's okay."
SORRY FOR THE WAIT I'M JUST SO BUSY!!!