Attempt pt. 2

Something was there too. Not the demogorgan. It sounded like people almost. They were yelling Wills name. He ran to them before something similar to vines wrapped around him.
"Will no!" Aria yelled running to his. The vines made a shell around him that she couldn't break.
"I'll be back! I'm gonna get a rock or something!" She yelled at him before running off into the lab looking for anything to set her love free. She ran up the stairs and saw the demogorgan.
"Shit." She muttered before grabbing a steel pole and running back to Will. But he was gone.
Taken.
'Did the demogorgan take him?' She thought crying.
"Will? Will!" She yelled over and over before giving up hope. She was alone with a monster hunting her and her love taken from her.
There was a low growl behind her. She tried around and saw the demogorgans face open. She tried to run to the gooey exit but was grabbed at the ankle.
"Will!" She yelled one more time before being slide across the floor.
Gone.

Will sat with his friends in mikes basement. They had just finished a game of Dungeons and Dragons.
'Arias favorite' will thought as they cleaned up.
"So what was it like.. there?" Mike asked.
"Cold, dark, scary." Will said.
"Lonely?" Lucas asked.
"No not lonely." Will said smiling. He didn't know if they should tell them or not.
"Are those from the monster?" Dustin said pointing at his hickies.
"What is?" He asked his face turning red.
"The things on your neck that look kinda like hickies?" Lucas said.
"Those? Oh yeah. Yeah. From the monster." He stuttered.
"Okay?" Mike said as the group exchanged looks.
"How was it not lonely? You were being hunted by a monster?" Mike said.
"Because I wasn't alone. Aria smith. You guys know her?" He asked.
"You mean the girl who always tries to beat me on dig dug?" Dustin giggled.
"Or the girl who always aces the science tests?" Lucas asked.
"Yeah her. She was there." Will said.
"Well, did she come back?" Mike asked scrunching his nose.
"No, but she needs to be back." Will said looking down.
"So those are from her, huh?" Lucas smiled.
"Shut up! I have to get home!" Will said before running upstairs.
"They were totally from her." Dustin said.
"Yeah no shit! We have something more important. Someone's still stuck there. And Barb too." Mike said running after will.
"Will!" He said as Will turned around.
"We'll get her back." Mike said.
-
End of first book.