~6~

Squid left a few minutes ago. I was getting ready for Sqaishey to come over. I was so happy she stopped cutting. The thing is, she started and stopped cutting for the same reason. Me. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I never realised how much pain I put her through. I sat there in my thoughts for a good half an hour, until I heard my door bell ring. I opened it and saw Sqaishey. "Hi babe." I gave her a little peck on the cheek. "Morning or afternoon. I don't know." She smiled and gave me a hug. We walked in and she noticed how I decorated the house like, we were going on a date or something. "Stamps this is beautiful." She kissed me and I could feel her smiling in between the kiss. We pulled away, then her phone "dinged". She pulled it out. it was a message from a friend of hers Nicole. She sent a photo of her and.... SQUID?

We both looked at each other in shock

We both looked at each other in shock. Nicole and squid never liked each other, sorry let me rephrase that. THEY HATED EACH OTHER. "Since when do they like each other?" Sqaishey asked. "How am I supposed to know? They hated each other before they were even born." I was really shocked surprised all emotions at once. Sqaishey decided to text Nicole and ask about that.

I love how supportive Nicole is to Sqaishey

I love how supportive Nicole is to Sqaishey. But still, she never believed anything would happen between her and squid. They hate each other so badly that it's much worser than hate. The fact that they are spending time with each other is surprising.
*Sqaisheys POV*
*6 months later*
Me and stampy have been together for over six months now. He is close to 2 million subscribers on YouTube now and I am still at 400,000. It is amazing to have people that really support you. Nicole and Squid have started dating a month ago, which is still kind of shocking to be honest. It was still really hard to believe but you know love wins I guess. We are near the end of high school. I decided that when i finish high school I will concentrate on my YouTube career. We were coming up to our last few weeks. "I can't believe we are going to be graduating soon." Amy said as we were walking to school. "I know right. The past few years went by soooo fast it's not even funny." I said and Amy laughed. "I said not even funny." I tried to make a straight face but broke into laughter. Today we had all of our lessons together. We went to our lockers when suddenly my locker was slammed close. I turned around and saw stampy. "Sqaishey." He hissed. What's wrong with him? "Yeah?" I felt chills down my spine. "My house today sound good?" He sounded weird. I nodded my head. "Babe, did I scare you?" He giggled. I nodded. "Aw I didn't mean to." He gave me a peck and smiled.